Celine Dion with son Rene Charles

Celinedion1a

Canadian Hello! Magazine has Celine Dion with 6 yr. old son Rene Charles Angelil on the cover. Dad is husband Rene Angelil.  Celine isn’t ruling out the idea of more children. "I’ll do little tours with little shows… and maybe have a second child," she says. "My mother had me at 41; I’m sure I could do the same."
Hello!

Filed under: Celine Dion,Rene Charles Angelil

1. Larissa

I would love to meet you in person Celine, and your son’s hair, way to compensate for dad having no hair. You were great last night on Oprah!

2. Jacqueline

Some of you people are horrible – he is just a little boy, he didn’t get to choose his name. I guess you all have picture perfect kids hahahahahaha yeah right.

3. Jacqueline

4. sandra

The kid has a girlish face and with that long hair, he looks just like a girl.

5. nono

Cute kid, but he looks like a GIRL!

6. Daniel

Celine and Rene, you both look great!! and as for everybody you all are ignorant, I’m sure no one tells you how to parent your kids so keep it to yourselves.

Yeah his long hair does look WEIRD. Is it a little strange that she is trying so hard to make him look like a girl, unless he is gender confused then. Bless her for loving her son anyway. Someone should digitally alter a picture of her son with short hair and boys clothes to see if that may change her mind. As far as long hair making people powerful???? Who does that work for?……Kenny G.?

8. Abioseh

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT;THE BOY IS TOO CUTE AND HIS LONG HAIR MAKES HIM EVEN POWERFUL,AS FOR THE T-SHIRT THEY ARE MARVELOUS TOO.AFTER ALL,A LOT OF us WHITE PARENTS LEAVE our CHILDREN’S HAIR TO GROW LONGER THAN THAT.is it because he is a celebrity’son??????
    Enjoy life celin and rene !!!

9. annemarie

My God, he looks like a girl, this kid is going to have a tough life if you keep dressing him like that

10. rosario

No vale Celine cada vez mas joven…:D
    Muy bonita la foto…
    Aguante celine. Por cierto, alguna vez vino a Argentina??? perdon pero no me acuerdo…

BYE

Rosario

Argentina

11. clara steele

OMG a baby at 41 that pushing it a little close for a child with needs aren’t you. your boy though is very cute but lose the girl t-shirt

12. Claire

OK, I am not a huge fan of long hair with boys but I think it’s fine. But what’s with the girl t-shirt!!

13. Lisa

I don’t get it!

14. annoymous

cut the boy’s hair already. He looks like a girl.

15. ivy

yeah especially with a name like rene, he already has one strike against him! she might as well put a dress on him and call him Sally.

16. laura

I think he looks too much like a girl! He would be handsome if she cut his hair.

17. I THNK THAT IS SO SWEET LOVE U

18. Liz

I think that everyone needs to mind there own bussiness he is cute and love your kids any way the look or act and Celine morre power to you keep the hair long it looks great

19. Renee

If you wanted a girl, Celine you should have done gender selection.

20. Liz

I think they are confused with the gender of their child!

21. kerri

I think he is handsome, what is the deal with all the people who are so concerned with the boys hair. Get a life people, it none of your business. Give it a rest, it is so mean to make such comments about a child. Can you imagine how he feels when he reads the crap you are writing about him? STOP IT

22. Amanda

I agree with Kerri he is a handsome little boy and its no one else’s buisness how long RC’s wants his hair,he is NOT their child he is Celine and Rene’s child so stop trying to parent him and leave it alone,he doesn’t need to read rude remarks when he is older!How would you like it if people came online and started postng things about how your child looked or how you raised your child?You wouldn’t like it,so stop doing the exact samething you would be angry over to Celine and her beautiful family!

23. excited fan

Hi celine i love you i love your family your son looks great though he really has a girlish look and the shirt he’s wearing on looks girlish too, but God has blessed you with him and only God alone u need to please where your son is concerened. Above all the celebrities u r my favourite and i’m moved the way you honour God by keeping your marriage vows and not running all over the place i like your voice and i would love the pleasure of meeting you one day. You go ahead he’s yours do what you want with him as long as its accepted by God.

God Bless You
    Love You

Sorry. But he is just to gentle for long hair. it will be hart to identificate himself in a puberty- jears.