Britney & Jayden James take a ride

Mr_fp_137756wtmk

Mr_fp_137760wtmk

Britney goes to the store with her youngest son Jayden James, 10-months, who btw is facing the wrong way. Thanks to our readers, who pointed out that one year and 20 pounds is the minimum standard for rear-facing car seats.

What happened to this woman? She is a freak show! There are new pictures [click extended post to see] of her swimming in her underwear, while house hunting. She knew the photogs were there, she just wants the attention. She needs to be there for her kids, so they turn out halfway decent. Ok, I’ll stop.

Flynet

Mr_fp_137879wtmk

Mr_fp_137893wtmk

Click here for lots more pics

Filed under: Britney Spears,Jayden James Federline

1. nyree

He sure looks like he weighs more than 20lbs though??!

2. Danica

Even if the child is twenty pounds but still under a year old, they must face backwards. This is because the neck muscles are not strong enough yet, and if in an accident they could have an internal decapitation. That’s not good! It is even better if you can let your child rear face until 2 years. I have a seat that will allow my son to be rear facing up to 35 pounds. You can bet I will keep him rear facing as long as possible. There’s no way I am taking any chances with my most precious cargo. And like the other commenters said, the chest clip is supposed to be at armpit level. It is a chest clip, not a tummy clip. In a rollover accident he could fall out.

3. Clover

Actually, here in Aus it’s up to 8.5kgs that they face the back. Anything above that, they face the front. My 6 month old faces the front as he weight 9kgs. Is there a reason why it’s a year in the US?

4. Kim

Not only is he supposed to be REAR-FACING, his straps across his chest aren’t even in the right spot…..

5. Celina

He also doesn’t have the chest clip properly placed. It should be about level with his armpits.

6. suze

he is facing the wrong way! that woman is a nut job

7. Angela

And look at that poor child’s face. he looks all hot and bothered, almost to boiling point. Or stressed.

8. Tiffany

I know…..that was my ifrst thought when I saw him. He is not old enough to be riding facing foward. I hope she has a self revelation sometime soon.

9. Jen

She has him facing the wrong way, too. He’s not a year yet and should be facing backwards. Not a major sin, of course, but I really don’t think Britney has a clue. She seems to treat her kids like accessories.

10. Jen