Cindy Crawford takes her kids to the fair

Supermodel mom Cindy Crawford, 41, takes her kids Presley, 8,(orange tee) and Kaia, 6, (light blue tee)to the fair in Malibu. I’m not a fan of long hair on boys, but Presley wears it well. She really has beautiful kids, dad is Cindy’s husband Rande Gerber.

Cindy gave birth to both her children through natural home birth. Have any of you had a home birth?

Mr_fp_148750wtmk

Mr_fp_148747wtmk

Mr_fp_148751wtmk

Mr_fp_148753wtmk

Flynet

Filed under: Cindy Crawford,Kaia Gerber,Presley Gerber

1. Elisabeth

Here in Holland (Europe) it’s very normal to have home birth. Only when there are complications, you go to the hospital to give birth.
    And most of the time nobody uses pain-medication while giving birth!

2. Allison

Oh good lord no. I am way too scaredy cat for that!

3. Heather

I had a home waterbirth for my second. It was wonderful, peaceful and non-evasive. Loved it. If I was having more, I’d definitely go the homebirth route again in a SECOND!

4. Wow, two amazing stories. : amygeekgrl-that footling breech was a big baby! I am an L&D nurse, and have never seen a footling breech…and Katie a VBAC at home, how empowering!

5. i had a home birth with my second child and it was an amazing, beautiful and empowering experience. he was a surprise footling breech – 9 lbs, 8 oz., 22 inches long.

6. Katie

I had a homebirth VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) in May. My baby boy was 11 lbs 8 oz and 23 inches long. It was beautiful and all I ever dreamed of!

7. DropThePilot

I just locw Cindy’s kids, they are BEAUTIFUL! As well as their mom, though;)

8. Vivien Leigh

I am fan of Presley. Looks justgoodwith the long hair:not feminin, but gentle, great, almost one little… Elvis…Presley…