Tom Cruise on the set with wife Katie Holmes and daughter Suri

Tom Cruise gets a visit from his wife Katie Holmes and daughter Suri, 1, on the set of Rubicon in Germany. Suri is as cute as ever, and looks just like Tom-maybe it’s the matching haircut.

Mr_fp_149926wtmk

Mr_fp_149916wtmk

Mr_fp_149914wtmk

Mr_fp_149925wtmk

Flynet

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

1. bryan

I have always thought Suri was a strange looking little girl, why do they give her such a boyish haircut and she is always dressed strange too. That girl will no doubt be weird like her dad.

2. westward ho

OMG SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE TOM!

How cute! Tom has always being and look adorable. it’s totally his big blue green eyes wide open!

She is lucky to got his looks!

I’m so happy she looks like him! I tell it all the time! :)

Posted by: gigi | September 10, 2007 at 01:28 PM

3. Nana

Suri is Asian, and will be short too just like his father. People cant you see??????????

4. Nina Nealon

HOMEGIRL IS ASIAN!

5. Vanessa

What are you guys talking about?!? Suri looks EXACTLY like Chris Klein! Perez Hilton did some side-by-side comparisons when Suri was supposedly around a year old, and they look so much alike that it’s not even funny!

6. Kelly

No matter what anyone thinks of her parents, Suri IS precious. She’s adorable. And I respect the fact that Katie really seems to be a “hands-on” mom, unlike some of her celebrity peers. She is always with Suri.

7. gigi

OMG SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE TOM!

She is lucky to got his looks!

I’m so happy she looks like him! I tell it all the time! :)

8. carrie

what are you two talking about??? katie looks like a walking depressed zombie. why so glum?

9. Mandi

TOTALLY! When she was about 8 months old or so, I saw that too, and that’s when I knew that was his baby, even if I didn’t believe it at first!

10. I think that Suri bears a strong resemblance to Tom Cruise’s cousin William Mapother! Anyone else agree?

11. Princess Cruise

Personal choice dining, more private balconies than any other c