Meg Ryan & Daisy True Take A Stroll In Boston

Meg Ryan takes her daughter Daisy True, 2, for a walk in Boston along with Daisy’s nanny [I think?]. We don’t see Daisy that much, she is adorable with her little pigtails. Meg looks great too!

Meg_011wtmk

INF

Filed under: Daisy Ryan,Meg Ryan

1. hmmm

Help, you can’t compare celebrities to the “normal working mom” she isn’t working when the photo was taken, so why have a nanny? There just is no comparison. I’ll tell you what, even if I had all the money in the world, you can bet I would never have a nanny, I have a hard time even leaving my kids with a babysitter now. These women (celebrities) are so out of touch with reality, they need to get a grip

2. yeahright

Stop judging people with some help. It isn’t any worse than daycare etc. Wish the stay at home moms would leave working moms alone.

3. ivy

There was a celebrity (I think it was Gwen Stefani but im not sure) who was SO proud of herself, she said ‘He only has a nanny until 7pm, I take care of him after that!’ She thought she was the best mom in the world because she watched her own kid after 7(while he was sleeping). It is really sad.

4. Jen

Regina makes a very valid point. Even if the woman pushing the stroller here isn’t the nanny, lately there are many, many pictures of celebrities walking alone or off with their partner while paid childcare workers are in the background dealing with their children. It’s very sad. I say all the time that children appear to mere accessories for most celebrities. There are some families who radiate closeness, but many more who appear distant and removed.

5. Jen

6. Robert

Regina, the woman with the blond hair is NOT Meg’s nanny. Meg’s nanny is visable in the other photos and she has dark hair. And in those photos, the little girl is not in a stroller but in her mothers arms! See JustJared before judging too soon, please.

7. regina

i understand thse celebrities have nannies and people to help them but most pictures i see these days the mothers are not even pushing the baby carriges anymore what gives for me thats what being a mother is about and i envy them that they can take their children with them to work and earn millions at the same time do they not realize what most americans do and yet hopefully they dont take it for granted i am a stay at home mom but if i had a job that i could take my son with me i definatly would work and push my own baby regardless of how much money i make

8. lucia

I think celebrities needs nannies because they can’t walk as a normal person by the streets, and nannies or childcare workers are just this, normal persons and can go away with children and people, fans…don’t say anything.
    Imagine if you are Meg Ryan and a lot of people come to you for a pic…maybe it’s ok 4 her but it’s crazy 4 her daughter.
    I love the way Jennifer Garner cares Violet, but sometimes is dangerous, and we know it’s true, a lot of bad persons are walking next to you and it’s worst for a celebrity.

9. DropThePilot

Yeah, Garner-Affleck family is one of my favorite ones! Jennifer and Violet really have that mother-daughter closeness.