Kimora Lee Simmons, Ming Lee & Russell Simmons

Kimora Lee Simmons, daughter Ming Lee and ex-husband Russell Simmons, at Russell’s surprise 50th birthday party at Guastavino’s in NYC on Sunday. I doubt many women would throw a bash for their ex-husbands, but these two seem to have a good relationship.

1kim_gallery

Wire Image

Filed under: Ming Simmons

1. juanita scott

i wish ming and akoi was my two litte sister and we were have fun together with mommy and daddy

2. juanita scott

3. juanita

ming looks like her daddy and aoki look like pretty litte angle in the future they will looks so beautiful

4. juanita scott

u can com down here n phliadelphia westphilly 19104 with your child

5. Bridgette

Just to clarify something up about Ming Lee-She does look like her mom-but she also resembles Rev Run’s kids too. Why do u people get on here and gossip about each other.

6. sheniqua

do yall relize ming isnt fat yall all rude

7. sheniqua

do yall relize ming isnt fat yall all rude

8. Miapocca

Actuall that one looks like the Russel family as well..she is has chubby cheeks, if russel was chubby like reve run , you willsee the resemblance, because that child looks a lot like her cousins Angela and Diggy and little russie

9. antigonie

does anyone else realize that ming doesnt look like either one of her parents,yet, her sister aoki looks just like russell.ming is just so beautiful though and aoki is just growing into her looks(she’ll be the “ugly duckling to swan” story in a few years).

10. antigonie

11. Chayla

Kimora Lee Simmons is my friend on Myspace and we always talk…I wish I had curly hair like Ming and Aoki .and Antigonie neither one of them are ugly you are they look exactly like there parents.Just stop hating on them cause they rich.F.Y.I there my cousins so back off

12. zarria

Ming and Aoki are so cute I wish I was there sister.

13. i love ming n aioke so all of yul stop hating

14. Lala

ooooh Chayla, what are you going to do….Kick Antigonie’s butt over the internet?

15. DON’T GET SMART WITH ME!! LIL GURL!!