Heath & His Mini-Me Stay Dry

Heath and his lookalike daughter Matilda, who will turn 3 2 October 28, were out in SoHo, NY yesterday.

Heath was once quoted as saying:

I’m not good at future planning. I don’t plan at all. I don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. I don’t have a day planner and I don’t have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.

I am totally like that, I am not a big planner.

Heath_gallery

Ramey via Usmagazine.com

Filed under: Heath Ledger,Matilda Ledger

1. crow

That comment was made days after the baby was born. He was just taking care of mother and child then and was not planing to do anything else for a while. It was a reponse to when he would start filming again.

2. Hadassah Weinreb

Heath’s “not planning” statements are all such rubbish. Surely haveing millions in the bank, as he does, frees you from day-to-day worries, but this care free hippie tripe is pandering to the “People Mag crowd.” He ought to ditch the nanny & raise his kid like the real folks do.

3. Allison

Yikes, he is not ageing well at all, he looks about 40 years old! I say Michelle got out while the going was good! I KID I KID…yeah I’m jealous!

4. Pam

I was just going to mention the age too but I see you caught it! She looks like Michelle here a bit to me. Heath is really losing his hair now, isnt he? I wish he and MIchelle could have made it work.

5. Holly

Sorry ti correct you, but Matilda is turning 2 in October, not 3

6. Tiffany

You know, that sounds great – Not planning for the future and all, but he has a daughter now. He needs to plan for her future at least. I hope he realizes that.