Melanie Griffith & Daughter Stella At LAX

Melanie Griffith and her daughter Stella, 10, are pictured at LAX.

Griffith has been married four times and has three children by three husband: Alexander Griffith Bauer, 22, Dakota Mayi Johnson, 16, and Stella del Carmen Banderas Griffith, 10.

Stella was my girl name choice if Graham was a boy, I love that name.

Mr_fp_168714wtmk

Mr_fp_1687170000wtmk

Flynet

Filed under: Stella Banderas

1. jen

Antonio is spanish not hispanic he is european not of mixed blood as are most hispanics from the americas why should his child not look as she does. my grandmother was from madrid and we are all blue eyed.

2. melanie

hm idk..b/c kids who have even a little bit of hispanic in them look very hispanic..my stepdaughter has only like a fourth of it in her and she looks fully hispanic

Take a closer look… she looks very much like her father in the last picture. :)

4. DropThePilot

I agree, like she’s not their biological daughter.

5. molly

I was wondering if she was adopted, because she doesn’t look like either of them.

6. melanie

why doesnt stella look at all like she’s hispanic??

7. Sadie Crifford

shes not adopted, and shes 11 not 10. please change the age and she looks so much like her dad

8. CLA

IT’S GENETIC!!!!
    YOU ARE THE COMBINATION OF A GROUP OF GENES, FROM MOTHER OR FATHER.
    IT ISN’T TRUE THAT IF YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER ARE SPANISH, YOU MUST HAVE SPANISH CHARACTERISTICS.
    YOUR EYES, HAIR, SKIN, OR OTHER PARTS OF YOUR BODY COULD LOOK LIKE AS YOU DAD, YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR GRANDPARENTS… SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE UNCLES…
    I THINK STELLA LOOKS LIKE BOTH OF HER PARENTS.(I REMEMBER MELANIE BEFORE PLASTIC SURGERY).

Shutup stellas hot!!!

10. !!

I had the pleasure of doing west side story with stella this past summer, she is most deffiantly melaines real child.. haha.. shes such a sweet kid :)

11. samara stellas bff

hey guys back off stella is my bff she is sooooooooo sweet i luv her 2 death. and she is definitley antonio’s daughter and melanie’s daughter. gtosh will u ppl ever stop. u kno u ppl make this world a terrible place. what if u weer a celebrity would u like to be talked about . damn i hate ppl like u. and that gurl who said sahe did west side story with stella she really did bcuz i saw stella do west side story.

12. Jennie

ummm…I don’t know why there is a debate on whether or not this little girl is their biological child simply because she doesn’t look hispanic/spanish. It’s a load of crap if you ask me. Not all children from a hispanic/spanish heritage LOOK like they are. My biological father is latino and my mother is caucasion and I don’t look at ALL like I have an ounce of hispanic blood anywhere in my body. I have dark hair…that’s it, other than that, I’m pale with green eyes. You never know what genes are going to dominate when you mix the races. I know a couple, one african-american the other caucasion, and their daughter is blonde hair, blue eyed and white as snow…

Stella resembles her father in the face and people need to stop trying to make a controversy where there isn’t one :/

she is definatly not adopted… trust me, ive met her before and if take a close look she looks like antonio and melanie. antonio is not hispanic that is why she doesnt look hispanic