Tom, Katie & Suri With Matching Haircuts!

Tom, Katie and Suri were in London yesterday sporting matching haircuts!

Source

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

1. Miffy

Hmm… is it just me or is she really losing weight? She looks so old lately. Maybe it’s the horrible haircut? Or her horrible husband? ;)

2. Cara

She does look really thin in this picture.

3. Lora in Kentucky

I think all this fuss about her looking old is hoopla. She’s just grown up. We were used to seeing this teenager on TV and now she has a child which changes your body, mind and spirit. I think she looks great. Her and Tom look great and happy together. People are so critical.

4. Jen

That’s because she looks like Jackie O did…in the last decade of her life! The ginormous dark sunglasses, the perfectly tailored black or dark gray boyfriend pants, all the black jackets. It’s a very “old” look. No skin, no frills, no fun. Plus the chopped hair, a smile that always looks like she has a gun held to her back. Add it all up and it’s very odd for a woman in her mid-20′s to express herself like that. I mean, I’m certainly glad she’s not out tramping around like her famous peers and it’s wonderful that she is a hands-on mom. I’m not knocking that. I just find her style to be a bit forced, like someone is telling her how to dress and she is obeying.

What is the deal with Suri and that bottle?!

5. Lisa

My sister & I always say, what happened to the girl from Dawson’s Creek? She has been totally transformed. I am not a fan of the bangs, I liked the bob, but with longer bangs. It reminds me of Uma Thurman’s hair in Pulp Fiction.

Jen-I like the Jackie O comparison…I’m going do do a lookalike of the two of them :-)

6. Maru

she really lloks thin.. i never realised….
    Suri’s beautiful… as always :)
    and tom… well, i don’t think he’s pretty, but he’s not horrible