Jennifer Garner & Violet In NYC

Good morning! Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday-I am swamped with things to do this week, I’m sure a lot of you can relate.

Jennifer Garner is pictured with her daughter Violet, 2, in NYC yesterday. Anyone know who the woman with them is?

Source

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

1. Renee

This is Jennifer’s Garner’s nanny.

2. LISA SMITH

IT IS NICE TO SEE THE NANNY AND VIOLET WITH THE SAME COLOUR COAT…AND THAT JEN FINALLY GOT A NEW ONE…

THANKS CELEBRITY BABY SCOOP

3. luciana

yeah it´s definitely the nanny I saw her before and Violet seems to know her and I remember a interview with Jen where she said that they have the nanny since Violet was born!

4. Maru

OMG!!!
    I just love this little girls :D
    how can she be so beautiful??
    she’s the best :D

5. Violets Auntie

Yup, the nanny, who travels with them wherever the family goes, including Kauai last summer. Jen and Violet also have a bodyguard for when they walk around in the evening and early morning hours. Ben believes in keeping his girls safe.

That child is definitely learning NYC habits, like hailing a cab.

6. Maggie Tillman

Why do celebs need a nanny with just one child? Moms do it with 3-4 and no help all the time. Please explain.

7. Amanda

I guess they think bc they have the money and are famous that they just have to have a nanny bc they are better than other ppl who dont have one is my opinion.I’ve never seen Julianne Moore with a nanny after her daughter Liv was a year or two old when she had the baby on set with her,I can understand having one when you have a 2 year old and a 7 year old on set which at the time her youngest was two and oldest seven so I’m sure she needed a hand but I dont see Ben needing a boydguard,most celebs you don’t see with one unless it’s Britney bc of the mob of paparazzi but Ben and Jenn aren’t exactly Britney material.