Is Katie Holmes Having Problems Getting Pregnant?

Apparently Katie Holmes is having problems getting pregnant. Here’s what a source told Britain’s Now magazine,

“She’s really upset about it. The one thing she wants more than anything is a son for Tom. “She says they’ve been trying since the summer, but it just hasn’t happened for them yet. “Katie and Tom sat down and had a heart-to-heart and decided it might be worth her going to see the doctor to get checked out.”

It’s reported that the couple may be seeing a fertility specialist at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles later this month.

Who knows if it’s true, it very well could be. The part about wanting to give Tom a son is weird, he has a son, remember, his name is Connor.

Source

Filed under: Rumors

What? There isn’t a scientology voodoo spell to cure this? She’s actually going to go to a ::gasp:: doctor?

2. if this is true, maybe it is because she is so darn thin? And running a marathon doesn’t really help matters, especially when you are that skinny.

3. Krista

Did they have trouble getting pregnant with Suri? Mmmm I don’t think so. I agree that she is too thin. Stress doesn’t help and I would think it is very stressful living up to Tom’s expectations.

This makes me think back to the Chris Klein conspiracy theory. Maybe Suri isn’t Tom’s???

It takes two to tango as the saying goes! So How about Mr Perfect seeing a specialist? Seeing as Katie Is young & has already had one baby could he not be the problem? Men!!!!!

6. Lora In Kentucky

You know what people. Do any of you know Tom Cruisee personally? I don’t. Therefore, I wouldn’t say things like oh,…gasp…a doctor. People are always talking like Katie is under some trance that Tom forces her into. A lot of people have trouble getting pregnant (myself in fact!). For Gosh sake, these are real people and none of you know their life, so let them be. They have a right to their religion just the same as you and I.

7. Jen

I wouldn’t believe this piece, particularly because doctors tell women (especially Katie’s age!) not to worry about infertility unless they’ve been actively trying for 12-18 months with no results. She already has one biological child who, I think we can safely assume, was easy to conceive. This piece of gossip just doesn’t add up.

8. lucia

sure she doesn’t eat, so maybe she doesn’t ovulate the way she has. maybe she is an anorexic.
    tom cruise has a son!
    katie holmes was gorgeous but when she met victoria beckham starts her madness. (too much thin, she only wears relly expensive dresses)
    her face changes a lot! she is older now, but never was sooooooo thin…. can be the problem.

9. It really doesn’t matter if she’s already had one baby. There’s a thing called secondary infertility. So you never know! And I agree that they both should get checked out. Most cases of infertility are 50/50 between the man and woman.

10. Nope

Don’t Tom love his adopted children as much as Suri?