Keri Russell & River Stay Warm In Brooklyn

Keri Russell & River Stay Warm In Brooklyn

Keri Russell is photographed quite a bit with her 5-month old son River. I love the fact that she isn’t one to stay home, just yesterday, she was spotted in Brooklyn with litttle River in his Baby Bjorn carrier.

Bauer-Griffin

Filed under: Keri Russell,River Deary

1. Cara

i love that she’s not flanked by nannies and bodyguards like some other celebs. She’s one of my favorite celeb moms!

Cara , I completely agree! She seems so natural with River and very hands-on and dedicated to raising him!

3. Suze

I agree too, she doesn’t seem hung upon that” I’m famous” therefore I need a nanny

It’s Keri Russell your talking about not some A-list actress or mega high profile person. Of course she doesn’t walk around with a bodyguard nor a nanny. Even though she does have one. She’s just a typically first time mom to one little baby boy.

5. gogomama

#4 how are you so sure that Keri has a bodyguard and a nanny? Maybe she chooses not to.

No doesn’t have a bodyguard, but she does have a nanny. There are pictures of the nanny and quotes that she has said about her nanny.

She doesn’t have a nanny but a babysitter! She doesn’t have be to a super high profile A-lister to enlist a nanny to follow her around everywhere. Whether she has one or four. And much as she photographered she could have a bodyguard too, but she doesn’t. Which makes her a very pratical down-to-earth mama and celebrity!

8. Cara

All I’m saying is that I’ve seen plenty of C-lister celebs who thought they were so important that they had to have an entourage with them on a play date. That’s all. Not trying to stir up some big controversial discussion here.

she has a “babysitter” which a word used instead of a nanny. Please don’t try and go there about not her having a nanny/ or nanny like person. And that she only has quick sitter. Like I and other really have. Whatever she calls she is still employed to take care of River. She doesn’t need a bodyguard like other celebrities I’ve seen not because she being photograph all the time. But because of quanity of paparazzi’s and lenghth of time they are there and of course the atomsphere children and people exprience.That little River and Keri haven’t and hopefully won’t exprience. There are normally only one or two paparazzi there taking pictures. And they definiltely don’t harrass and follow her constantly. And why/who would take a nanny out with you when your with your only baby? A, B, or C list.

I only pointed out the babysitter comment because you were so quick to say nanny! There are several celebrities that have used “helpers” to follow their every move with just one kid. Such as Noami Watts, Tori Spelling, Angelina Jolie, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Linda Evangelista, Heidi Klum, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gwen Stefani, Courtney Cox, Julia Roberts. All in whom have enlisted help with just ONE kid, those pictures are posted all over blogs that emphasis celebrity parenting. So even with those examples she still very hands-on. Celebrities without that much attention still use bodyguards..and they’re are more paparazzi than number you describe because they are several photos that come from the same event through different agencies. I’m not trying contribute to a war but just simply stating that she’s an really down-to-earth mother from the obvious facts I stated.

Okay hey its not that big of a deal. Keri seems like a decent mom to little River. And she doesn’t seem to have a life like some other celebrities to need a bodyguard etc. Can everyone just drop the whole coversation. :)

Well I’ve seen pictures of Keri Russell out with a NANNY and river posted also on those celebrity baby blogs too. Along with other celebrities who bring ”helpers” like Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Larry Birkhead, Britney Spears, Linda Evanglista, Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariska Hargitay,Stella Mccartney, Madonna and including Keri Russell and many more. I don’t know what celebrity hasn’t. I think certain ones are hands on and down to earth, and some aren’t.

Keri Russell is now way near needing to enlist in a bodyguard. and to have seen her with a nanny with River. ONE KID. and there was only two agencies that got this exact outing. Suppose to another celebrity there would be many more. Some celebrities don’t go out with just a nanny or bodyguard with just one kid/baby. But Keri Russell did.

Number # 10 some of those celebrities don’t have nanny follow their move with just one kid. And your not quick enough that she is indeed a nanny. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I don’t see how this woman straps this baby to her 24/7 and strolls him around in ritzy celeb prized strollers and dresses him really expensive clothes/attire. Really rings hands on mom. She just seems young and materialistic to me. You never see her do anything loving enduring and mommy like.

Every lady I named have all used a nanny with their one kid, I would be glad to post every photo to back that up! And number 12 and 14 seems like the same person posting, so get your facts straight..everyone you described has NOT been photographed out and about with just their one kid! Seem of them are not even photographer enough to imply such a thing. It amazes me how just because to certain celebrities does something everyone’s doing just so it’s okay. Even if she’s had a helper from time to time, it’s not a lifestyle unlike some of the women I named. Even if she was the biggest thing walking, I still don’t think she’d change. It’s her state of mind that reflects on her mothering. That’s all really I was trying to point out nothing more…so let’s just drop it! :)

Are you serious #15? He’s 6 months old and she’s just starting use a stroller. If you look closely she’s wrapping her coat around him to protect him from the cold and maybe the paparazzi. She nuzzles, kisses, pats, cuddles him all the time in and out the sling. She takes him to the park and on her daily errands. Based on her attentiveness and her comments there’s no doubt she the one dressing him in those “ritzy” outfits.

18. Suze

Anonymous-You seem to be having this argument with yourself.

Here state of mind would probably would change because she would have a different life. Some of the woman you named don’t make having a nanny with one kid a lifestyle. I can too also pictures. S” please once again you facts striaght. Not any different than Keri. All celebrity moms I named also are included on the that list. If your go there, look at the whole picture and everyone included. All I’m saying is that you can be really down earth and hands on which I’ve seen with some hollywood moms . And I have seen the ones that aren’t and it doesn’t make them any less or better as a parents. We’ll never know because we don’t see their every move, every moment. That’s all I’m saying. Let just all move on about it.

Number # 15 she has used stroller before a Orbit stroller, well before he was six months old. Go to CBB and look at what he was wearing the other day and see for yourself. Yes she brings him along with her everywhere on errands. But to actual see her hold him. Not just have him hang there all day like does. Smile at him, make him laugh. Look at him. Cuddle with him. Talking to him, kissing him etc. Not that she doesn’t not do anything nuzzle him and protecting from the cold. She just doesn’t see all that loving from what I have seen of her.

21. Jen

My goodness, the energy wasted on a random indie actress.

That’s so terrible and disgusting to say! I could add pictures so you see everything that I just stated. But you not worth it, to me why are you even here if you feel she’s not a loving mother?

23. ivy

You guys really need to check your grammar before you post your comments, it’s really horrible. I can barely understand what most of you are saying. 5th grade grammar, that’s all I ask for.

24. lucia

I think Keri Russell is a normal woman with a baby,but I’m sure she has in her home one chef, nanies and people that clean all day. And it’s great, if I can pay all this, i’ll did it!! Seems a good mother, she takes cares a lot her son
    Number #23: I’m sorry if my grammar is horrible! I’m spanish, and I’m living in Argentina, I never speak in english, but i try to write the best i can.

25. Hannah

We really don’t know what she has in her home and it really isn’t our place to know. I think she’s an amazing mothera, who loves her son beyond words. She’s obviously doing the best to provide him a good upbringing by her husband building their family home. And the time and care she gives him. I hope we see more of them because I really love little River, Keri, and Shane! Thank you for the pictures.

Why don’t we ever see her husband Shane.

27. Hannah

He’s a construction worker, if that answers your question.

28. Nope

OK this is so dumb. There are pitchers of her with a Nanny. Not a baby sitter but most the time she is hands on mom. Angelina Jolie has nannies too. She said that. When people have more than one child. They try to spend the same amount of time. Angelina said that. River is so lucky to have a mum like Keri. Some time things get out of hand. Like what happen to Jennifer Garner. Jenifer some times don’t have a bodyguard or a nanny around. Some celbs try to raise their child as normal as possible.

29. Nope

Meaning not all the time Keri has a nanny!

30. For#23

#23 don’t understand normal grammar. Or big issue’s to have a nanny or not.