It’s A Girl For Nicole Richie & Joel Madden

The long wait is over! Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have welcomed a baby girl, her name is Harlow Winter Kate Madden.

There little bundle of joy was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. She weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz.

Usmagazine.com reported that Nicole went to the hospital late Thursday in labor. Her parents arrived Friday as she went into labor. Madden’s brother Benji and his girlfriend Sophie Monk were also at the hospital.

In the posts below you’ll see that Courtney Thorne-Smith and comedian David Alan Grier also welcomed babies Friday. There must have been something in the air, or maybe a full moon in L.A. It was literally a baby boom!

I know all of this happened Friday (which happens to be my daughter Abby’s birthday!) and my blow by blow reporting was bad, but sometimes I do have a life on Fridays and actually go out – but last night I just went to bed early, after celebrating Abby’s 5th :-) !

Source

Filed under: Nicole Richie

1. Exyank

I don’t think you mean “literally”. Literally means, well, LITERALLY. Unless babies were exploding or something, I’m pretty sure that “baby boom” is just a metaphor. ;)

2. Lisa

Ahhh…yeah you’re right, I’ll change that, that wouldn’t be a good thing ;-)

3. Get A Life

OMFG!! Who cares about the grammar!! It’s a saying. I’m glad she’s had a baby and I actually really like the name Harlow Winter Kate Madden. I think it’s a gorgeous Winter baby name! Anyway, I can’t believe that she has being pregnant 9 months. It seems that Halle Berry has being pregnant a lot longer!

4. Rinoa

Congrats to Nicole!! So nice that she had a healthy baby! I have to admit that I like the name too. Most of the time I don’t like celebrity’s baby names but this one is pretty good.

5. ivy

We should care about the grammar, there’s no point in using words if what we say doesn’t make sense. It’s not a huge deal, but Exyank is right. I once heard a prominent news anchor say that they ‘literally’ raised the roof at a concert. Really???!!!

6. MommyGirl

Come on and get over the grammer already. You guys LITERALLY need to get a life if you pay that much attention to something like that. Get over it and move on.

7. gogomama