Britney Loses Visitation Rights Indefinitely

The big news this morning is that Britney Spears’ visitation rights have been suspended indefinitely with her two sons Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1.

Kevin Federline’s attorney told reporters:

“The word victory is not something that Mr. Federline or his counsel would ascribe to the results of the court. There is no joyous feeling, this is a grave situation for everybody. And while we believe Mr. Federline is pleased that the court did make an order that we feel is an appropriate, there is no joy in it for him.”

Britney was there very briefly, but left to go to a church to pray (*picture note – she was wearing her wedding dress – yes, the one she wore when she married Federline)

Spears lost visitation rights after she was rushed to the hospital for a psychological evaluation earlier this month. There is another hearing scheduled for February 19.

OMG, I can’t stand the creepy guy she’s with, and I just can’t believe what has happened to her life! I really feel for her, I can’t imagine losing my kids. It’s one of those situations where I don’t even know what to say – such a media circus, and they’ve made her the freak.

Source

Filed under: Britney Spears

1. Theresa

It just seems like she doesn’t care anymore…and I never thought I would say this but thank goodness those boys have Kevin! And I agree the guy she is with gives me the creeps…what is she thinking????

2. Bethany

I don’t think that’s her wedding dress, though. She wore the top to one of her wedding dresses a couple nights ago, but I think this is just a white dress. An odd choice of outfit for a custody hearing, no doubt. It’s like she’s trying to look responsible and mature with the modest neckline until you realize it’s a total miniskirt!

3. Cara

yeah, i don’t think that’s her wedding dress. But she was spotted wearing it a few days ago.

4. nosoupforyou

Clue: She is the “freak” or at least behaving like one.

5. Rose

That’s the problem with this situation. With all the media in this woman face she can’t get a break. I am so sorry that she had lost custody of her 2 boys at this time. She definitely needs counseling and the guy she’s with is a “creep”. At the same time she needs someone to be in her corner and feel the need to be with this guy. Hopefully, she will seek some type of treatment because she has gone through so much over the past 2 years. Her emotions in handling this matter has cause her to escape and I blame part of the media for this. Once you are in the spotlight and make a mistake with your life they harp on that and won’t give celebrities a break. There are plenty of non-celebrities that are going through some of the same things she had been gone through but they are not getting that publicity that she and her family are receiving. GOD BLESS HER and I wish her the best and I am not going to judge this woman because we do not know exactly what she is going through and what caused her situation. It’s easy to spectulate about the matter.

6. Jen

In my late-teen’s/early 20s, I went through a phase where I wanted attention from guys so badly that I’d spend time whoever had a pulse. Luckily I only suffered from insecurities for a season (and didn’t have the obvious mental problems that Britney has), so I was able to grow out of that stage and move on to healthier relationships. But seeing her with this guy brings back memories of me hanging out with complete losers who claimed to love me. It makes me sick to my stomach. You have to be feeling pretty empty in order to let these types of men into your life. I really do fear for her because that emptiness combined with a mental disorder could surely result in disaster.

7. DropThePilot

I agree, Rose, God bless for Britney! Hope she’ll get back on track soon!