Is Angelina Hiding Something?

Is Angelina Hiding Something?

After the latest rumor that Angelina Jolie is expecting twins, I know I was curious to see what she was wearing last night at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Well her loose and flowy dress sort of makes me think those rumors are true.

“She is glowing,” a witness reported. “In great spirits and totally beaming.”

Jolie and Pitt have four children: Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 19 months. When Angelina was asked last summer how many she wanted she said,

“Hmm, it fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14… Four is kind of kicking our ass, but we kind of feel like, damn it, we’re up for the challenge!”

Hmmm..I think we’ll hear an announcement soon, I know there has been tons of Angelina pregnancy rumors debunked already, but I’m going with this one.

Source

Wire Image

Filed under: Angelina Jolie

1. Liz

Boy, look at the gray coming out in Brad’s beard!! Either he starting to show his age or it’s all those kids bringing it out, lol!!

2. Rinoa

What a beautiful couple! She sure looks as though she’s expecting.

3. Lisa

Her breasts are enormous…she’s clearly pregnant!

4. Deyon

I think she might be pregnant but I think that the media might be a little far fetched saying that it’s twins. I’ve never said this about another couple besides me and my husband, but they look like they have great sex!!!LOL

5. Cass

Oh yeah, she’s pregnant

6. Either way, it’s definitely the ugliest dress anyone wore to the SAG awards!

7. Precious

Her dress was amazingly beautiful, flowing and the colors were spectacular…she looked unbelievably hot and sexy, like she had just made love with Brad, wrapped herself in flowing silk, threw on a pair of 24 karat hoops and hit the red carpet. The cuff she’s wearing is one that Brad gave her, 24 karat with a design that their son Maddox made, that has all of the family on it – so cute. I love his #1 Dad necklace he’s wearing too. They love each other sooooo much. It’s heartmelting.

8. Beth

Ugh – Give me a break, that dress is hideous….Even if she is trying to hide her pregnancy she could at least have some style. It looks like a tent that someone pooped on, smeared it all over and called it a dress.