Pregnant Model Alessandra Ambrosio At A Photoshoot

The beautiful Brazilian supermodel, Alessandra Ambrosio, 26, is pictured at a photoshoot. Alessandra is known for being one of Victoria’s Secret Angels. She is four months pregnant, dad is boyfriend Jamie Mazur. For more photos of Alessandra visit FameCrawler.

Thanks Susana!

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Carmen G.

In all seriousness, what’s with the fuzz on her upper legs? I don’t shave my thighs either, and they don’t look like that.

She is a beautiful woman, that’s a given.

2. Bluezy

Fuzz or no fuzz….I hate her for looking that good at 4 months pregnant. Her tummy is flatter than mine and I’m not pregnant at all! NOT FAIR!

3. ivy

im 4 months pregnant too and not overweight at all, but my stomach is way bigger than hers. but i was like her at about 3 months, so maybe she’ll start to show a lot more soon.

4. Lisa

Ivy, I didn’t know you were pregnant! Congrats :-) Is this your first? Do you know what you’re having?

5. ivy

thanks lisa :) yes it’s our first and we’re going to wait and not find out the sex. it’s not too exciting yet…..no morning sickness, barely showing, can’t feel any movement!! i’m getting impatient!

6. Lisa

Awww…that’s great! No morning sickness is a good thing – but I know what you mean about wanting some kind of sign besides the + test & ultrasound. Before you know it you’ll start to feel the baby move, and there’s nothing like it ;-)

7. DropThePilot

She just has more hair on her legs, than you do. “Lucky you”. I myself look the same as her on the lights. And there’s nothing bad in such thick leg scalp!

8. Carmen G.

Thank you! I am lucky in more ways than one! And all I was saying is I’m not used to seeing that much thigh hair on a female. Don’t read too much into that, ok?