Angelina Jolie IS SO Pregnant!

Angelina Jolie IS SO Pregnant!

There’s no questions anymore – Angelina Jolie revealed her baby bump today at the 2008 Film Independent’s Spirit Awards at the Santa Monica Pier. Wow, she looks pretty far along – I wouldn’t doubt if she is expecting twins.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie

1. star ravine

angelina looks gorgeously beautiful here! so does brad :-P

2. minou

YES, :-P,she is such a wonderful person.Another Jolie-Pitt Baby,that’s great ;-)

3. Theresa

I think she is most beautiful when pregnant and these pics are proof…wow!

4. Rinoa

She is so gorgeous!! Congratultions to them. :)

5. Mimi

She is really beautiful, but at a first glance I wasn’t even sure if these were wax figures or real people. They look way TOO perfect. ;) She needs to gain a bit more weight I think, but it’s not as bad as some months ago, when I thought I saw some female version of Skeletor.

Brad looks a spot of Val-Kilmer-like. I hate his hair. :D

6. bluezy

Yep…definitely pregnant. AND Beautiful. I love how Brad has a spot or something on his shirt. Makes him just a bit more real to me. I mean, I’m always spilling stuff on myself! They are a great looking couple. I hope they get married one day.

7. Lisa

I saw the spots on his shirt too, and thought the same thing, but I added new pictures that show it was raining out. They are such a good looking couple :-)

8. Hannah

she loooks sooo nice! You can tell on these pics that she’s really happy right know.And ,,, yeah I don’t like Brad’s hair either :P

9. Julie

They’re a bit too perfect and sophisticated for me. I like more “regular” people… Plus, (I know I won’t make any friends here… lol), I’ve never found Brad handsome or sexy or yummy or whatever…

10. Jailynn

She looks great! I really hope she can bond with this/these babies A LOT fast then she did with Shilo! I think Brad is looking a little like Val Killmer in these pictures!~might just be me?

11. Lisa

I had to add that even though I think they’re good looking..I don’t like Brad’s 70′s look. I swear he’s worn those pants before. The mullet needs to go!

12. Natalie

Wow, she looks so great (yes, she could have a few more pounds on her).
    I hope they have a little boy. I just love to see this family grow, they seem to have such amazing children.
    Although I am slightly concerned if they do actually go ahead with another adoption so close to the birth. The new addition should have their own bonding time and not have to share it with a new baby. X

13. Mimi

@Jailynn: No, it’s not just you, I was posting the same thought in comment #5. ;)

14. Jailynn

Yes Mimi…Sorry I didn’t see the last little part on your comment.
    Brad looks fake tanned and that he’s gained weight!My daughter noticed his double chin!LOL

15. Francesca

I am sooo lovin’ both of them! So happy for them! Great news! Another BEAUTIFUL baby on the way!

16. Babyblue

Yeah, she is definitly pregnant, what a wonderful news !!!
    I am so happy for them !

They didn’t announced in the media before and i think it is a good idea, they know how to keep their privacy !

These people seem to be really grrrreat ! :-)

Gool luck to them !

17. Dea

Wow, this is the first time I saw more than 5 comments in a thread! See what Brangelina always do to you girls..Congrats to Angie, I initially didnt believe this pregnancy rumor but guess I was wrong. Brad, please lose the 70′s outfit, you are channeling the father in the Brady bunch look

18. Devin

I really dislike both of them. For months Angelina played this little game with the media, trying to sell the confirmation of the pregnancy. Then, she shows up with a tight dress to really emphasize her pregancy at an awards show. It’s so typical Angelina let’s make this all about. No one probably remembers who won that night because everyone was reporting on her baby bump. These two are the worst fame whores ever.

19. Lora in Kentucky

I absoltely love that Angelina is pregnant again. I love looking at their growing family. What good people they are to adopt all different cultered children and have some of their own. I say go for it. Keep up the good work. I don’t however like Brad’s outfit or the glasses. Other than that, he’s a gem.

20. You have to get a laugh from Brad Pitt’s outfit – he must be working on some sort of Starsy and Hutch type movie and couldn’t seem to get out of character for the award show.

21. nicole

brad looks like wax. gross.