It’s Max and Emme !

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have named their twins Max and Emme, Lopez’s manager Simon Fields officially confirms to PEOPLE.

Jennifer Lopez’s mother, Guadalupe, was spotted picking up two gold rope baby ID bracelets engraved with the names Max and Emme, from Genesis Jewelers in New York a while ago.

Source: People

By Contributor PtitePom

Filed under: Jennifer Lopez

1. Lisa

Do you think she knows those are the kids names from the cartoon ‘Dragon Tales’ ??

popular name, max

3. Elizabeth

LOL I was thinking the same thing when me and my daughter were watching the cartoon dragon tales this morning!

4. Meghan

Oh- that’s where I heard them from (Dragontales)!! How funny. I do like the names, though.

5. LISA SMITH

WOW SIMON FIELD HAS BEEN WITH JLO SINCE 2003..IT IS GREAT THAT THEY ARE STILL PARTNERS..

EMME AND MAX ARE NOT REALLY UNIQUE NAMES…WONDER HOW SHE CAME UP WITH THOSE NAMES…

WHAT IS DRAGON TALES?

6. Julie

I like that they’ve picked ‘normal’ names. I was actually expecting something more extravagant from Jen but it’s really nice to see she was reasonable.

Btw, how do you guys pronunce ” Emme” ? Like Emmy ?

7. Natalie

I would assume it is pronounced ‘Emmy’ as ‘Em’ doesn’t sound quite right…
    But either way, at least these children who (whatever their parents try to do) will grow up in a very ‘red carpet/mag cover’ world and so the fact they have ‘normal’ names is really a good thing. At least they can work from that to have a shot at a normal life! xx

8. i think they are plaine but nice