The Burke-Charvet Family By Linnea Lenkus

Artist Linnea Lenkus has released a wonderful photoshoot of the Burke-Charvet family. Brooke and David, with their girls Neriah, Sierra and Rain, pose before the arrival of the new addition (a boy).

They look really happy all together and I can’t wait to see who the baby will look like. I’ve always thought that Rain looked like David, but I now find her to resemble her beautiful Mom more and more (and I love love love the way she smiles!!)

More Gorgeous Pictures After The Jump…

You can find the photoshoot here. Click here for Brooke’s blog, BabooshBaby.

By Contributor PtitePom

Filed under: Brooke Burke,Heaven Rain Charvet,Neriah Fisher,Sierra Fisher

1. bluezy

I don’t know about everyone else…but I find the naked toddler pictures a little odd. Especially they one where she is being cradled by her father. They are cute when the baby is a newborn but a little strange in my book when she’s practically potty training age! Don’t get me wrong…I love a naked “baby” as much as the next guy. But professional naked pictures start looking a little inappropriate at a certain point.

2. PtitePom

I agree bluezy, they kind of disturbed me at first, too… But they are beautiful pics anyway!

3. Love Life

Wonderful photos! I don’t think the rest of you have children. If you did, you’d realize how wonderful these are.

Those are beautiful!

5. White27Zelma

Don’t you recognize that this is correct time to get the mortgage loans, which would make you dreams real.

6. LanaBranch30

All scholars are willing to receive a good degree, but what is the correct way to have it? We can recommend to determine for the dissertation writing service to buy the thesis mba just about this good post in. We tried that and reseived good level.

7. MorrisonJohn

It is not easy to get some free time, particularly when you’re a student! However, all is all right just because that is simple to buy paper.