Diddy’s Twins

Three new pictures of the girls D’Lila Star and Jesse James Combs have surfaced on the internet so we had to share those with you! Aren’t we nice ?! Just kidding!

The quality is kinda poor, it looks like it comes from a mobile phone camera, but it’s so rare to see them that we chose to post them anyway.

They look just the same to me, it’s amazing!

Filed under: D'Lila Star Combs,Jessie James

1. Emma

They are fat and ugly

2. tiffany

why would anyone say such a thing about two little babies!
    they’re precious

3. Cat, a Tonic

Are they autistic? I mean, they look catatonic…no expression whatsoever. And is the boy ALREADY pulling on his penis in the top picture?? It MUST be genetic.

4. Bluezy

They are both girls….so no penis’. I’d never say a baby was ugly. Not outloud anyway. I’m sure they’re just going through an awkward phase. They’ll grow out of it eventually.

5. poppy

“I’d never say a baby was ugly.”

Why? If you’re going to call anything ugly in your life, best to call a baby ugly. It’s not like it affects the baby at all, and it’s not like the baby will look like that for very long.

With that said, these babies look horrible. Catatonic is the right word. They just have no expression at all, and they are extremely fat. I hope they are okay :-/.

6. DropThePilot

I remember last time when the pictures of them were posted, they go already commented and somewhere there a nurse said that they are just over-fed, that it’s true that they’re not chunky ar all but overweighed for the kids of their age.

7. they are fat and unhappy, and unpleasant looking. I feel sorry fro them, with a father like that.

8. Dea

Yeah they look quite unhappy but hey, i would be unhappy if my dad is a narcissist P Diddy (or Diddy, or Piddy or whatever-his-current name is).

9. Lora in Kentucky

Well, to all the “haters”, we don’t normally ue that term in Kentucky, you are crazy. Those are the sweetest little things I have ever seen and yes they are “chunky:, but I love chunky babies. They will probably grow out of it, if not, who cares? Maybe they will grow up to be like Karen Carpenter and “NOT” eat thelmselves to death. You all are mean!

10. Natalie

Is it just me, or do they seem really tall…i mean, look at those legs. They have both grown sooo much since the last post. x

11. Rinoa

How old are these babies? They seem extremely big (tall). And they do look unhappy. :(

12. Lisa

Ladies, PLEASE keep the unkind comments to yourself – I want you to have freedom of speech, but there’s no reason to be cruel, and I don’t want to have to ban anyone. Remember, they are just babies. Added@8:50

Rinoa–They’re almost 15-months old

13. Amy

I have never in my life heard such horrible things said about children. These pictures have been posted on other sites and have the complete opposite reaction, yes they are chunky but they are by no means unattractive children. I’d hate to call their race out but to me it seems people’s opinions of these babies might be due to that had these been Gwenth Paltrow’s babies I doubt the same thing would be said

14. DropThePilot

I’m not a hater of these or any other kids at all, but hey, Amy, you’re not right. I’m sure people would say the same if it was Gwyneth Paltrow’s or anybody else’s kids..I’m pretty sure nobody quite hates them here, people just tell their opinions (which do NOT have to be always positive and admiring) and looking at these two kids I don’t think they look healthy, too. But who knows maybe they are, but we just express our thoughts and it IS normal.

15. Linda

They look a lot like their mother and they do look a bit fat,but honestly they are just baby’s.

And for whoever who thaugt it was okey to call them ugly is soooo wrong! They are born with that look,there is nothing they can do about how they look,so what would be better if you called them ugly? NOTHING.Just make the parents feel ashamed.
    And they are just baby’s för gods sake! Let them grow into their look.

16. Tiffany

TO ALL OF THE IDIOT WOMEN WHO LEFT SUCH IGNORANT COMMENTS I PRAY THAT YOU DON’T HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE YOUR CHILDREN ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE ONE’S SPREADING RACISM, PREJUDICE AND HATE AROUND. YOU WISH YOU HAD THIS MAN’S MONEY AND BELIVE OR NOT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE EXTREMELY CHUNKY BABIES THESE GIRLS ARE GOING TO BE GORGEOUS, LOOKING JUST LIKE THEIR MOTHER. I HOPE NONE OF YOU ARE CHRISTIANS. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU FOR BEING SUCH HATEFUL INDIVIDUALS!

17. Rosa

I completely support the right of these women to state that the girls are not attractive. However, I know that everytime a picture of Shiloh is posted these same people rave about her looks. I can only wonder if it is because she’s blonde and blue eyed. I for one think that she is an unattractive child and shows sign of being deficient in motor skills, and she is completely expressionless. Basically, she looks unhappy. I’ve never posted this before because how cruel it sounds. I really believe that some of these people can’t separate their dislike for thier father. They do appear to be overweight but I think they are adorable.

18. Bluezy

This has nothing to do with race (at least for me anyways). I’m sure the babies will grow up to be gorgeous women.

19. Dea

Tiffany, please spread your religious babbling somewhere else. Some mamas here are just expressing their genuine opinions so this condemning act of yours is way out of line. And oh, take it easy on the CAPS will you? it’s really not helping!!

20. Me

I think they are homely looking, but not as bad as I would expect P. Diddy’s kids to look like. No one is being racist. When Halle Berry has her baby, everyone will likely be gushing on about how cute it is. They are average. No different than babies I’d see at the grocery store.

21. liz

they can be friends with adam sandlers baby

22. Natalie

Haha! This is just getting ridiculous…

23. Tiffany

Dea I can tell from the two comments that you posted that you truly have issues. An as for me being “religious”, I am not, But I do believe in hate and most of the comments are uncalled for. Saying that they are fat, funny looking kids is fine, but to call them ugly and attack their father is just stupid. And just to be sweet and show you that I’m not a religious freak ” You can kiss my ***. Have a good day Dea!

24. bt

Is right for babies to be fat.The more they are fat they look fine
    but when they are too tin look scarry.