Due Any Day!!

Due Any Day!!

Halle Berry looks radiant as she leaves a friend house in Venice. The mom-to-be is due to have her baby any day now. She still looks amazing! Even with her big belly she seems very comfortable and relaxed. I can’t wait to see this baby! Dad is Halle’s boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Halle Berry

1. Dea

I cant wait to see the baby. Must be a beautiful/cute one!!

2. J.A.

She looks great! But can someone explain to me if she is wearing a skirt, or pants? It looks like it’s a skirt til the calfs, then pants? Very odd, low looking crotch on that outfit. Maybe I am just looking at it wrong in my own third trimester confusion!

3. PtitePom

I don’t know how you guys name that in English, but it’s called “sarouel” in french; it’s that kind of trousers that people in the arabian countries wear a lot.

4. Lisa

@ J.A. I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out! It seems like you could trip easily in something like that…I never heard of those kind of pants.

5. J.A.

thanks, PtitePom, that helps some. Do you think they are designed for maternity? I am constantly feeling my maternity pants sag, so that seems like it would get annoying what with the big belly and all.

6. PtitePom

Nope, they’re not designed for maternity. I was at a fashion show tonight, and there was a teenage girl who was wearing that. I think it’s weird, it looks like you’ve s… your pants!

7. I agree with PtitePom it does look that way not attractive at all! They make her look heavier also.

8. thumbelina

Wow, the end must be near…she looks like a pimple needing to be popped. She put on a lot of weight…unlike the rest of you, I don’t think she looks great.

9. Dea

LOL @ thumbelina! god, now I cant look at her without thinking of a bursting pimple.

10. Bluezy

I agree that she doesn’t look all that great. I mean, relatively speaking she looks fine but I think she looks pretty swollen and uncomfortable. I remember those days!!