Angelina And Her Brood

Angelina And Her Brood

Angelina has been on mommy duty in Texas while Brad films Tree of Life. She was spotted walking around town with all four kids; Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh. The kids are all snacking while they walk…Looks like Shiloh likes Cheetos, and she’s fussing about something, maybe she wants to get down and walk! Ange looks gorgeous again in another flowy dress.

Thanks Julie!

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

1. Devin

Shiloh looks like she wants to escape the clutches of her succubus of a mother.

2. Devin

Do you ever see these kids eating any healthy snacks!

3. Linda

Zahara and Shiloh are so big now! hehe look at the boys at the backround .. they are probably thinking ” ahhh,to have winy little sisters is not funny” :P

4. Carrie

So there’s a shot of the kids eating Cheetos. They look healthy, I’m pretty sure they eat proteins and veggies too.

5. Debra

oh wow! she looks so pretty!. I wish i could see her now, i live in austin but not downtown so i haven’t seen her yet.

6. LISA SMITH

WOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PAX .. HE USED TO BE A REALLY CUTE
    KID… NOW THAT HE IS GROWING UP HE ISN’T AS CUTE..!! WONDER WHERE THEY ARE SEEING THAT KID LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW..BOTH SHILOH AND ZAHARA LOVE CHEETOS..

7. Anna

Pax looks like an emo in that picture lol .. but there is nothing wrong with beeing an emo though

8. mimi

little kids eat Cheetos? omg

9. ExPat

Cheetos. For a baby. Way to go mom. We’ve seen pics of Zahara snacking on this kind of “snack” too when she was still young enough to be wheeled around.
    It’s the easy way out, but it’s so unhealthy.

10. Lora in Kentucky

Oh for goodness sake, can’t the lady give her kid a cheetoh without somebody thinking she’s being “unhealthy”? You people have a lot of time on your hands and seem to point the finger a lot.

I think the kids look great. And ANgie too!

11. DropThePilot

I believe when I have my own baby, I won’t give her unhealthy food, at least not in such young age.
    Other than that, looking at Angelina having a walk with the kids makes my heart melt, even though I don’t like her a lot :(

12. Michelle

DTP, you probably won’t give your FIRST toddler “unhealthy” food but after you’ve had as many as Angelina, I think you might occasionally give them some….maybe not because you personally bought it for them, but often you’re in situations where that’s all you can find or because someone has gifted it to your child. I think Angelina could probably give ME some eating tips because she looks WAY better than I ever have!!

13. Lisa

With my first I was way more conscious of what she ate, now I’m happy if my little guy just “eats” so no, I don’t think it’s a big deal that Shiloh is eating Cheetos. They all look happy, but what I want to know is where’s the body guard?

14. Skangela

you don’t need a body guard in austin. i know bcs i live there now, and i’ve lived in texas all my life. alot of celebrities stay in austin or film down here, we are used to celebs and we mind our own business. plus, not to many crazy stalkerazzi in the lone star state!