Marcia & Tom Take The Twins To The Park On Easter

Marcia & Tom Take The Twins To The Park On Easter

Marcia Cross and her husband Tom Mahoney spent some time on Easter at their local park with 1-year old twins, Eden and Savannah. Love that customized red wagon — I bet the girls like riding in it too!

Phtos: Flynet

Filed under: Eden Mahoney,Marcia Cross,Savannah Mahoney,Tom Mahoney

1. princess

Is it just me or is she out with her children a lot? Could she just be looking for media attention?

2. Dea

Oh come on princess, give her a break! Just because she spends her time with her kids doesnt mean everything is all about publicity. In that case people like Jennifer Gardner, Heidi Klum, and all genuine hands-on moms are looking for publicity too? it’s like “Damn if you do and damn if you dont”.

3. Lora in Kentucky

I agree Dea. Why does everybody have to think that “real moms” can’t take their kids out in public without it being a publicity stunt? That’s ridiculous. I love to see Marcia out with her babies. They get the mommy time they need. It’s nice to see theri dad too! Love this family.

4. Jane

I love this family!

5. princess

I am not being negative, I realize she spends time w/her children. I just said it seems she is in the media a lot with her children.

6. nosoupforyou

Perhaps Princess, that is because the media follows her when she is out in public…..because she is an actress???

Should she now hide herself and her family away?

Those little girls are beautiful and seem to have fun visiting the park!

7. DropThePilot

I also agree that it’s not her wish to have photographers around every time she goes for a walk with her kids.
    Anyway, I love this family, too! And it’s so good for the kids to see their mum smile and being all happy all the time!

8. princess

I was saying celebrities are followed all the time. She wasn’t in the media all of the time. Geez, must you all be so harsh? It was just an opinion. I wasn’t being rude or anything. Gosh!