Brooke Burke Still Deciding On A Baby Name

We’ve been waiting to hear what Brooke Burke and fiancé David Charvet named their newborn son — but it seems after 3-weeks, they still are trying to decide on a middle name.

“We’re really, really close [to a name],” Burke told PEOPLE, “We’ve agreed on the first and the last, and we’re still fighting on the middle. We’ve waited our whole life for a son, and we haven’t named him. He did leave the hospital without the birth certificate. I know that’s terrible!”

Can’t wait to hear what it is! The baby boy joins big sisters – all with unique names – Heaven Rain, 1, and Burke’s two daughters – Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5, from a previous marriage.

Source: People

Filed under: Brooke Burke

1. LISA SMITH

IT MUST BE NICE TO USE A PINK BLANKET FOR A UNNAMED BABY BOY… YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT
    HIS SON ..!!

2. Jen

That’s…odd. Geeze, it’s not like they didn’t know a baby was coming.

3. nosoupforyou

Yes, and they knew they were having a son!

4. ~pooks

How sad that they had so much time to plan and couldn’t even agree upon a name. To have a 3 week old son and no name is pathetic.

5. Debbi

so what? they have the first name if you read it, they might just want to decide on the middl ename first so they can release the whole name. it obviously doesnt bother them so it doesnt bother me.

6. Carrie

Is it just slightly possible that the blanket only appears pink? In other words, it could be white and the way the light is reflecting off of it, the color seems pink? The bottom part underneath appears blue.

When my son was born, do you think I cared if all I had in my reach was a pink blanket leftover from when my daughter was born? Better yet, do you think he cared?

I doubt it’s a sinister plot to confuse the boy.

7. Lisa

I think it’s white — but @Carrie, I have to laugh…my son is the youngest, so with two older sisters I can’t tell you how many times we’ve thrown a pink blanket on him in a hurry–he’s even worn a pink knit hat once. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him ;-)

8. Dea

Why do people even care whether the blanket is blue or pink? wow must be a slow day today..

9. I must be a great name.