Heather Mills & Beatrice At Heathrow

photo removed

Heather Mills and 4-year old daughter Beatrice Milly McCartney, are pictured at Heathrow Airport in London. Heather was recently awarded $48 million as a result of her divorce settlement with ex-husband Paul McCartney — but now the Daily Mail is reporting she wants more! She claims that she can’t support Beatrice with the $70,000 per year for nanny and school costs. This whole story is crazy — I’m not sure what to believe.

Source: the Daily Mail / TMZ

Photo: INF

Filed under: Beatrice McCartney,Heather Mills

1. lanie02

What a cutie, she looks just like her daddy

2. Natalie

On Bea – I know, she has his eyes!

On Heather – “I ain’t saying she’ a golddigger, but she ain’t messin’ with no broke……” (you know the rest). If school fees were such an issue i’m sure Paul would pay them directly to avoid giving her any more unnecessary money.

x

3. Carrie

Let’s see…I don’t get to spend $70K on my children each year, and they seem to be well-adjusted. But then again, I don’t have a nanny either!

I’ve been saying “Don’t hate the player, hate the game”, but at this point, she’s just coming off as downright greedy. How many Beatles songs did she write again?? Oh yeah, that’s right – none! She needs to take her very generous $48 million, plus everything else she was awarded and go away. Please.

And Beatrice is stinking adorable!!

4. Dea

She claimed that once she got the settlement she will give some of it to her charities..I call bull sh*t on that one! and now she want MORE for the daughter claiming it’s not sufficient for her lifestyle. Ok, how old is Bea again? beside the nanny and schooling I do think $48 million is waaaaay enough to even buy her own island. She is a downright gold digger!

5. Nicola

Raising two daughters in Hampstead I have to agree with her, all the schools we looked at for our daughters were expensive. The one we finally but them on the list for wasn’t by far the least expensive. Plus the cost of living in London is insane. The average cost of day school in the southeast is now £10,908. I can’t stand the woman and all, but I am sure that getting Beatrice into the school that befits who her father is is well over the average.

6. lanie02

“A provision for daughter Beatrice consisting of periodical $70,000 payments was included, and McCartney has agreed to pay for her nanny and school fees” that quote was taken from people magazine which is avery reliable news source in the US. She doesn’t have to pay for her daughters nanny or education and I think 35,000 pounds a year should be more than sufficient for a 4 year old, I mean all she really has to buy her is clothes, food, and toys and i’m sure her dad will help with those too since they have joint custody, don’t they?

7. LISA SMITH

ALL THIS INFORMATION SEEMS TO COME FROM THE MEDIA AND NOT HER.. WAIT UNTIL THE BEAUTY CONTEST THAT SHE IS GOING
    TO BE A JUDGE FOR…THAN WE WILL BE HEARING A LOT MORE
    ABOUT THIS… IF PAUL PAID FOR THE SCHOOL DIRECTLY AND
    THE NANNY DIRECTLY THAT WOULD SAVE A LOT OF MONEY FOR
    HEATHER …

8. ABJ

Yep, they do have 50/50 joint custody which is why I’m sick of hearing about what Heather needs to raise HER daughter as if Paul is not involved at all. If $70,000 a year is not enough when you only have the child half of the time maybe Paul should have full custody since he knows how to budget and be mature and reasonable with his money.

Anyway, Beatrice is adorable. She has Paul’s beautiful eyes.

9. Jailynn

OMG…I can’t believe how much she looks like Stella!!!!

10. Beatrice is gorgeous; she has her father’s eyes, for sure. I can only hope she inherited his mental health; not her mother’s. I feel badly for this child, who’s mother has flung nothing but mud at the father for the whole world to see. Someday, little Bea will be old enough to read about her mother’s less than dignified escapades.

Who is Heather *really* looking out for?

11. Barbara

Heather is using her child to fight Paul which indicates that she is a bad mother. Paul pays for everything for Bea including education, medical, nanny, and security. The $70,000 is money in addition to all that. This is in the official court papers. She only has her 50% of the time. How much can this child eat? Heather is mad because she wanted to get $3 million a year for having her half a year. The judge finally said what most people already knew – she is a fraud and a liar.
    She cclaims to give 80% to charity and yet she had no proof of that on her tax returns. She did ask for a certain amount of Paul’s money to give to charity each year though.
    Beautiful child, too bad mommy is an attention seeking gold digger.

12. liz

that little girl is gorgeous!!

13. Chelsea

Lisa Smith, all of the information and where Pauls money isn’t just media. The judge released his statement and you can find the whole thing at this website http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=433457&in_page_id=2

Beatrice is SO cute and looks just like Paul and a lot like Stella!

14. Susan

If anyone bothered to read the judgement from the court, Paul is paying all of Bea’s schooling, nanny and private medical costs, in addition to $70,000 to Heather in child support, for which Heather only has the child 50% of the time.

15. Laur.

UhOh.

It seems poor little innocent Bea has perfected her mothers crazy face.

And she’s so darn cute too.
    Shame.
    I hope she grows up like her father rather than that insane women.

16. PtitePom

To me, she totally looks like Stella, too!! Cute!

17. Mia

What a lovely child ..stella is so plain..this is defintely a beauty, she inherited the good genes from he mom .,she does look at Paul though, but defintely would not have been this beautiful without heather..

Another plain kane stella would have a bit too much to bear for one family