James Wilke Broderick Is A Star Wars Fan

Actress Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that her son, James Wilke Broderick, is a bigger fan of Star Wars than he is of his own parents movies.

“He’s not particularly concerned with what we do for a living. He did say that somebody told him that he looked like Luke Skywalker and he was really flattered and boastful about it. But he says he could never be an actor because he could not bow 100 times a day. He would find that embarrassing.”

Sarah Jessica’s husband and James’ dad is actor Matthew Broderick.

By Auditioning Contributor Carlie

Source: ET Online

Photo: Pacific Coast News 11/07

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Bluezy

Aw…his hair is at that uncomfortable half grown out stage where it ‘s too short to pull back in a ponytail and too long to look good down without a clip or a bow or something….. er…wait….he’s a boy!! CUT THAT HAIR!!

2. ivy

i like the length of his hair. i cant stand when it gets much longer than that though, like celine dions son or kate hudsons.

3. Bluezy

I’m sorry…I know everyone’s entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that he looks goofy. He’s always dressed kinda funky with sweats and sandals and his hair is never combed or cut into any kind of style. I guess maybe it’s supposed to be very artsy and, being that his parents are actors I guess that make some sense, but he’s such a cute little boy and I just think he needs some style. His clothes make him look a little…silly. I can’t think of a nice way to say what I really mean…..so I’ll just leave it at that.

4. nosoupforyou

I agree Bleuzy. There are times he looks like a child that is living in a homeless shelter and has to do with whatever clothing is available.

5. Bluezy

Perfect description nosoupforyou! That’s the pefect way to describe it. If I saw him on the street….I’d want to give him money or buy him some hot soup or something. You’d never in a million years guess that he was the son of such rich people.

6. Notsure

Is he autistic? I hate to say it, but he has that look, like he’s in his own world or something? I mean, what young boy ISN’T in his won world right? But there’s something a little “off” about this boy.

7. ivy

he looks like he’s always wearing hand-me -downs, but he doesnt have an older brother…..maybe his mom spends too much time shopping for her own clothes and not enough on her son.

8. Rinoa

Maybe he picks out his clothes or something and that’s why they don’t always match. Who knows, just a thought.

9. Someone Else

But who BUYS these hideous clothes?

10. PtitePom

Rinoa : I have to agree with you! Plus I think SJP already talked about that in the past. That would totally make sense!

11. Dea

I agree, my niece is 8 and chooses her own clothes because her mom lets her. she believes it encourages creativity in her daughter. Hey, who am I to say anything? so I dont think the boy is autistic, some boys are little less sociable than others.