D’Lila Star And Jessie James Are Mini Models

Kim Porter and her 15-month-old twins D’Lila and Jessie pose for the famous celebrity photographer Derek Blanks. I think the girls look cute on this picture! You can find other pictures taken by the artist at his MySpace.

Source: YBF

Filed under: D'Lila Star Combs,Jessie James Combs

1. Michelle

I think I’m going to feel nervous for these two until I see them smile or at the very least have a different expression than the one they have in every single pic. They’re probably fine, but I haven’t seen evidence of it yet, thus my nervousness.

2. Diane

These little girls always have a blank look on their faces!!

3. Natalie

Shiloh always has a ‘blank look’ too…they aren’t being tickled, played with or spoken to. Some random stranger is putting a camera in their face and flashing a light at them…what would you think!?
    Even with the camera phone shots, it may well be their dad taking the pictures, but they are just lying there ready for bed by the looks of it and so will no doubt be sleepy anyway.
    So i also think your nervousness, Michelle, is unjustified.

4. Beth

I have seen Shiloh with other expressions but I have NEVER seen these 2 with anything other then that blank look on their faces. One would hope even if their tired, having your FATHER take your pic would be enough to bring a smile to their faces – I dont think everything is right either Michelle….I guess time will tell.

5. Rinoa

I think that woman on the right needs to eat a sandwich.

6. PtitePom

Ehm… Isn’t it Kim Porter…. and Kim Porter in that pic ?!

7. Linda

Great point Natalie! I was just about to agree with the other comments about theese two’s blank facial expressions,But honestly I havn’t even thoght about that Shiloh does the same and nobody notice it.But either way.. shiloh,jessie & D’lila need to change their blank facial expressions … because this is starting to get wierd :S

8. Bluezy

I think the girls look adorable in this picture but they would look even cuter with a little smile. Overall…I think the picture is awkward looking. Very strange.