Trista, Ryan & Max @ The Hot Mom To Be Handbook: Womb With A View Book Release

Trista, Ryan, and 8-month old, Max Sutter attend the book release party of The Hot Mom To Be Handbook: Womb With A View on April 2, 2008 at Pea in the Pod in Beverly Hills, California.

Photo: Splash

Filed under: Maxwell Sutter,Trista Sutter

1. Carrie

Look at that face! OMG Max is scrumptious!

2. PtitePom

I think Trista looks like Jennifer Garner in this picture. Max is super cute!

3. Linda

he’s cute and he got some special eyes, for sure :)

4. gia

he has an egg head, just like mummy & daddy.

5. Tiffany

He is adorable, but it seems to me that Trista is so thrilled to still be in the lime-light, whereas Ryan is just there to support. Beautiful Fam!

6. Lora in Kentucky

I agree Tiffany. She gets on my nerves. It always seems like she flashes this huge fake smile every time the camera is on her. I love that baby thought. He’s a cutie.

7. Lisa

He is cute – I’m not a big Trista fan myself, but this baby is cute . He looks just like Ryan

8. Max looks exactly like Ryan! I don’t watch the Bachelor anymore but Trista and Ryan are definitely the golden couple from the beginning. I’m glad they are so happy. Definitely want to read her book. I’ve got the “Rock Star Momma” handbook – it’s great.

9. mc

i think that he lookes like a doll i just love him

What is Trista’s huge smile about…. every picture looks the same. I’m glad she’s happy, but she needs to give it up. She needs to have a little dignity, and not try to show everyone her “goods” in every picture …. especially being a new mom and all.