Tom & Suri’s Day At The Park

Tom & Suri's Day At The Park

Source : Bauer-Griffin

Filed under: Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

1. Lisa

I wonder if they were coming from somewhere, like a party or something? I hope he didn’t put that pretty little dress on her with the intention of just going to the park.

2. PtitePom

My thought exactly. I don’t have kids, but I wouldn’t dress them in white and in such “precious” clothes to go to the park…

3. Katharine

Suri is such a little beauty, and she wears the sweetest dresses, but don’t her sandals seem ridiculously large on her feet? I know that parents sometimes buy shoes a little large for “grow room,” but I’m sure that Tom and Katie don’t have to be as practical as the rest of us! Those too-big shoes cannot be easy to walk in for a toddler!

4. Lora in Kentucky

I wish Suri would smile. It’s rare to see her smile in pics. I wonder if she gets tired of the paps in her face all the time. Maybe that’s why whe doens’t have much expression.

5. Linda

WOW.Suri has grown up so much,What a beauty! And what a great relationship they have.

6. Devin

Atleast she doesn’t look like a dirty little street urchin. There’s nothing wrong with dressing up your child in pretty little dresses.

7. PtitePom

@ Devin : Noone said it was wrong to “dress up your child in a pretty little dress”, we just said that she could wear more comfortable outfits to go to the playground UNLESS they’re coming back from somewhere (party, church, etc.)

8. anne

I guess it’s a good thing she spends 99% of her socializing time in Scientology playgroups … if she continues to show up at playgrounds looking like this, she’ll be a magnet for some serious, er, “peer review.” Oh right, I forgot for a second: these are carefully controlled Appearances (just like Mommy & Daddy!). P.S. What a way to raise one’s kids: smug, self-satisfied, and somewhat paranoid . . . (sigh).

9. ExPat

She’s a beautiful child. But it seems she does not know how to play,how to socialize or how to smile.
    And the dressing up seems a little ridiculous. No wonder she does not know how to play.

10. Devin

How do any on you know what’s approriate for her? Judging a child’s behavior based on photographs hardly seems fair. Amazing that she has been rendered unsocialbe, non-smiling, or lack the ability to play based on a few random pictures taken in pulblic. I guess most of you have access to the Cruise home and know how she behaves inside. Your children would probably behave differently in the presence of photographers all of the time.

11. Madam Pince

I’m with Expat and Anne — the child is always dressed up, never in casual clothes like a normal child. I wonder if she knows what it’s like to be comfortable and spontaneous. The way she’s being raised is a travesty.