Moses & Apple In London

Moses & Apple In London

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s kiddies Moses and Apple Martin were seen heading home with their nanny and grandmother in London. Moses, who is almost as tall as his big sister Apple, just recently celebrated his second birthday.

Mom Gwyneth is busy promoting her new movie, Iron Man, in London.

Photos: Pacific Coast News

Filed under: Apple Martin,Moses Martin

1. Bluezy

This is so mean…I know…but those kids are a little unkept and goofy looking…in my opinion.

2. lila

Bluezy i thought the same thing when i first saw the pics hah!
    but i think Moses is just too adorable!

3. BobaFett

Is Apple still sucking her thumb…?
    Moses looks just like his daddy. Cute kids. (:

4. Gena

I think their kids look real cute.

I know my mom never kept me in matching, super cute outfits. My aunt used to tease me for never matching. I didn’t care much, I was a kid. I dig those kid’s style (or lack of!)
    Who needs style anyway? Pshhh.

5. tess

Apple looks so much like Gwyneth, and Moses is so cute.
    they are really cute kid’s, and the clothes are very normal for kid’s with their age.

6. Aw, I think they’re cute! Although I admit I’m not loving Apple’s outfit… But she’s 4, so I’ll let it go. ;)

7. Natalie

I think Apple look more like her grandmother, Blythe Danner, than her mother. But Moses is the spitting image of his father! x

8. Dea

Maybe it’s just the wrong angle or shot but Apple looks cock-eyed there. Other than that they are both cute kids :-)

9. lucia

they look like their father!
    they are bohemian….
    it’s strange apple still sucking her thumb….but they are a healthy kids. Which must be their diet?

I think Apple looks a bit shorter than I thought for her age.

I don’t think she’ll be as tall as her mum. Moses is already gaining height on her.

I reckon Apple is borrowing some warm clothes from someone else !