Jennifer & Violet Cuteness!

Jennifer & Violet Cuteness!

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck have some mommy and me time yesterday afternoon in Boston, Massachusetts. We haven’t seen little Violet in a fews months, and she’s as cute as ever! I love the picture below, where she looks back at the puppy, while enjoying her popsicle – too cute!!

Jen is in town filming This Side of Truth, a comedy about a world where no one has ever lied, until a writer comes along and lies for personal gain.

Photos: INF

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

1. Aw, that’s the first picture of them I’ve seen in a while. Violet is SO cute, she always looks so happy!

2. Mia

AAwww, Violet is my favorite celeb kid… love Jen too, i loved Alias.
    Jen is always so casual, enjoying the simple moments with her daughter. I was missing them, there was a time we used to see photos of them almost every day.
    Thanks for the pics! They are gorgeous!!

3. LISA SMITH

THANKS A MILLION CELEBRITY SCOOP FOR THE PICTURES OF
    JEN AND VI…IN BOSTON…FINALLY

4. Linda

Voilet is soo darn cute! I love Jennifer too,She seems like a really good and very posetiv mom :)

5. Maru

awww!! God i love Violet :) She’s such a cutie :) I love Jen too. She seems to be a great mum :)

6. wow…she has grown up so fast! They are definitely my favorite celebrity mom/baby too!

7. tess

They are my favorite celebrity mom/baby too, and Violet is so big since the last time I saw her.
    She looks so much like Jen, and they always look so happy together.
    She really is a cutie little girl.

8. lucia

Violet is so tall!!
    Please we want more pics of this family!