Kate Moss Takes Lila Grace For A Quad Ride With No Helmet

Kate Moss came under some scrutiny when she was spotted taking her 5 year old daughter Lila Grace for a ride on a quad over the weekend without a helmet. Witnesses told the Daily Mail that Kate was driving 20mph – and that her boyfriend Jamie Hince was sitting behind Lila, but jumped on and off the bike more than once.

I’m sure they were having a blast, but come on Kate, safety first – there’s no excuse not to wear a helmet.

Source: the Daily Mail

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Francesca

As a mother of three this really angers me. It’s worse than not putting your child in a carseat and to me, it’s just another form of child abuse…didn’t expect much more from a coke-head though! She obviously has problems using proper judgment. People should be required to have a license and pass a psychological test to have kids!

2. Hannah

that child should have a helmet on my cousin got killed on one of those

3. Devin

This is typical Kate Moss, so irresponsible, not only with herself but also the child.

4. Linda

Kate should know better.

5. Lora in Kentucky

6. Francesca

Lora in Kentucky said:I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. It doesn’t look like she’s going fast. Maybe it was just a little ride, maybe 5 mph. Nobody knows. You guys are so critical.
    ______________

I work in a hospital, you’d be surprised at how “critical” doctors are when parents are negilgent. Or, how “critical” little kids are when they come into our ER with head injuries received riding bikes at less than 10MPH.

7. CiCi

My knee-jerk reaction is “what’s wrong with that?” because:

I’m in my early 30s and when I grew up, we didn’t wear helmets for riding a bicycle, snowmobile, ATV. The only time we DID was for a motorcycle and we always had life jackets for boat riding.

We also didn’t wear knee pads or a helmet for roller skating. I also grew up not wearing a seatbelt and riding in the back of a truck. People still hitchhiked back then too.

I wouldn’t be up in arms about this, maybe it just didn’t occur to a woman that was born in the 70s (like Kate was) that in today’s world, you wear a helmet.

I’m just trying to provide another perspective. I don’t think it is intentional negligence.

8. Lora in Kentucky

Thanks CiCi. That is the perspective I was trying to write as well.

9. Devin

That was then, now we know better.

10. Amber

Honestly, people need to ease up on Kate. She’s an awesome mum and really loves her daughter. My parents would have never put a helmet on me for a short quad ride. Also, they’re on grass, not pavement. Kate does her best, and I think she’s awesome. Judging people for past mistakes is wrong, everyone messes up some time or another. A little understanding goes a long way.