Nicole’s Mother’s Day Weekend

Nicole's Mother's Day Weekend

Nicole Kidman, who is seven months pregnant and Keith Urban had a busy weekend. On Saturday they went to Nashville book store Davis-Kidd, and stocked up on some parenting books.

Keith left with “Pocket Dad: Everyday Wisdom, Practical Tips, and Fatherly Advice” and Nicole bought, “Your Pregnancy, Week by Week”.

Nicole wore a pretty pink dress and lunched with friends in Nashville on Mother’s Day.

Kidman, 40, will be playing 60′s English pop singer Dusty Springfield in a new movie chronicling Springfield’s rise to fame.

Photos: Splash

Filed under: Nicole Kidman

1. Carmen G

She’s got to be having the smallest child known to mankind. She looks like she’s 5 months along, not 7.

That being said, I hope she has a healthy baby.

2. jamie

thats what I was thinking shes tiny for 7 months ,maybe she will sprout out the last 2 months? .Hope shes eating enough.

3. ivy

yeah shes just now starting to show. and she doesnt even have the big boobs she was looking forward to.

4. tara

she is TINY, oh my. To me she looks about 3 months along. She must not be eating???

5. Rinoa

She looks great! Being that she’s so tall, I think she looks around 7 months pregnant. Let’s remember that everyone carries differently.

6. Tracy

Does no one else find it odd that she did not see her kids on Mother’s Day? wtf?

7. Dea

I agree with Rinoa, everybody carries differently. My girlfriend upto her last 40 weeks looked liked she was carrying a 4 months baby (she is asian which might also make a difference) so Nicole’s stature might be the reason.

8. I had a lucky friend who only gained 12 lbs with the first pregnancy and 13 with the second. I know they say to gain 25+ but she didn’t diet or anything, just only gained a little. Both her kids were healthy, normal weight and she was one of those women who only looks pregnant from the front. I guess some people just have good genes! My sister gained 60 lbs, it’s one of my biggest fears about getting pregnant!

9. neptune0909

why did her kids spend mother’s day with katie holmes?

10. M

I think she looks great! Oh my God, she’s stunning…Her bump is normal, she’s very tall, and this is her first pregnancy.

11. Lucy

why did her kids spend mother’s day with katie holmes?

Cause Tom wouldn’t allow her to be with them???!!!!!

12. Lizzy

I firmly believe that tom won’t let her see them. no matter what he says on oprah