Kristi Yamaguchi Wins DWTS

Mother of 2 and Olympic gold medalist, Kristi Yamaguchi, became the second female Dancing With The Stars winner on Tuesday night.

“This is the icing on the cake,” she stated. “I thank all the fans … and everyone who has made this a dream experience.”

She and dancing partner Mark Ballas scored a perfect 30 for their final dance, the jive. Judges said they were the most “consistent” dancing pair throughout the season.

36 year-old Kristi is married to Bret Hedican, a professional hockey player she met at the 1992 Winter Olympics. The couple have 2 daughters, Keara, 4 1/2, and Emma, 2 1/2. In 1996, Kristi established the Always Dream Foundation for children.

Source: Usmagazine.com

Photo:ABC

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Bluezy

I didn’t watch the show but I have to say that it’s no big surprise to me that a professional figure skater has turned out to be a fantastic dancer. It seems unfair to me that the others were competing against someone who has “danced” her whole life. Seems a no brainer that she would be the winner.

2. Bev

I agree, she was practically a dancer anyway!

3. LISA SMITH

IT IS FUNNY THAT ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA THEY HAD THE WIVES OF JASON TAYLOR AND CHRISTIAN ON …BUT WHERE WAS
    BRET

4. anon

he probably was still away playing hockey (i am not 100% sure but im guessing he was on the US world championship team that has been playing in nova scotia)

5. antigonie

for those of you kristi had her own personal struggle to overcome. she has suffered with a club foot all of her life.

6. I’m glad she won. She was definitely the best all along. Very musical and full of grace.

7. Whimsy

I think she overcame the club foot LONG ago. She’s a professionally trained ice skater/dancer and she definitely had the upper hand advantage in the competition. Not a fair match at all for the other dancers in my opinion!!

8. McclainSilvia23

That’s cool that we can take the loans moreover, it opens up completely new possibilities.

9. GrossWilma25

Yes, I agree with it! A precious comments is immensely put in a good word. Not only for the blog owner, but for our self as well. High academic grades are not a problem at all, because you can buy essay in writing services that take care of you.

10. KNAPPMARGERY30

I didn’t trust that the essay service is able to complete the custom research papers overnight. However, I assured after my first research paper order.