Christina’s Post-Baby Body

Christina Aguilera tells all in the latest issue of Us Weekly on how she lost the baby weight after giving birth to her first child, Max, just 4 months ago.

Aguilera accredits 90-minute workouts, five-day-a-week with a trainer and no more white bread to her 40 pound weight loss.

Christina said she had sugary cravings at the end of her pregnancy that added to her weight gain:

“Oh, my God, candy! I had a huge craving for candy toward the end of the pregnancy, from Starbursts to Skittles. I actually took a picture of myself with my big belly in a little lingerie top, surrounded by bowls of the candy I like.”

Source: Us Weekly via USA Today

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Amber

And the award for Best Use of an Old Photo goes too….

2. hannah

Hah! She looks good, but not that good. 40lbs in 4 months? Uh no, sorry.

3. Stephanie

I don’t doubt the numbers..I’ve lost 40 lbs in about 4 months before so it can be done…but the picture is alright. She kinda looks a barbie doll (which isn’t a compliment), but hey, whatever she feels looks good, go for it..she’s an adult.

4. taylor

she is such a tramp- she is a new mom not a street walker and the outfits she has been wearing lately are rejects from the jenna jameson collection… she should be ashamed of herself

5. antigonie

what do clothes have to do with being a tramp. at least shes not neglecting her child like britney.

6. hannah

@ Stephanie
    I didn’t mean it that way, I meant she doesn’t look like she’s lost that must weight. I think that cover photo is either very old or very photoshopped!

7. JADE

NO NO girls the thing i love is the supposed ‘FAT’ before picture is she’s pregnant!! it’s not a pic of her after she had the baby and you can see her baby weight it’s while she’s still PREGNANT now that’s just insulting

8. Lauren

I agree, Jade.

The weight of the baby, placenta, amniotic fluid, etc should not really be included as “weight loss” either.

9. gigi

i lost 40 pounds by my 6-week post-partum checkup. i wasn’t working out or anything either. just breastfeeding and eating right. maybe some women bounce back quicker than others.