Is Nicole Due In 6 Weeks?

Although Nicole’s baby bump looked relatively small at the Country Music Awards in Las Vegas last weekend, LA Times is reporting that the actress is due to deliver sooner than you’d think.

Apparently, Down Under sources confirm that the Aussie actress is expected to birth her first biological child in just 6 weeks.

This must be a rumor because she looks way too small to deliver soon!?!?!

Source: LA Times

Filed under: Nicole Kidman

1. lk8

i don’t know, she’s quite tall and everyone carries differently… it *could* be true? you never know! :) with my first son i was HUGE, with my second i was about 1/2 the size.

2. kimberly

I was that big when I delivered my son. I don’t think it’s a rumor because look how long we have known she was pg, and look how small she has been? Some women just don’t get that big.

3. kim

I don’t know about that. I am about the same weight and height as her, and I carried my daughter much the same way: I had a relatively small bump that only got really big when I was about to have my daughter. Maybe it’s a “girl” belly. I might have looked completely different had I been pregnant with a boy!
    Anyway, I am really glad for Nicole.

4. kim

ps: what is pinging?

5. gavmitri

it is probably because she is tall, slender – I am 5’11″ and had twins and most people didn’t even notice the belly from behind it wasn’t until I turned around – if nicole is carrying one she could possibly not get very big

6. Rachel

I read somewhere (here?) that she is STILL working out two hours a day…and one hour of that is a spinning class!! The workouts combined with her tall and thin frame have got to be the reason.

7. Linda

Its not hard for me to belive its true, I mean she HAS a baby bump, maybe not a huge one but still big enough.

I don’t think she’s even really pregnant. Otherwise, she and Tommy would’ve had kids instead of adopting.

9. Bev

I think it could be true—-She is so thin naturally, and she may get bigger over the next 6 weeks.

10. Pencils

Of course she’s really pregnant–supposedly she had several miscarriages and other reproductive issues while married to Cruise. Time (and medical intervention) can heal those issues, and sometimes it’s the combination of genes that’s the problem. Couples that can’t have a baby together go on to have kids with subsequent marriages. I know someone who had ten (all very early) miscarriages before her doctors figured out what to do and she then went on to have three healthy kids–if that were Nicole, her marriage to Cruise would have been over by then.

She’s tall and thin, so it’s quite possible that she’s farther along than it appears. Some people are just like that, especially with a first pregnancy, and especially when they have strong abdominal muscles.

11. hannah

I was quite small with both of my pregnancies up until about 8 1/2 months. It’s quite normal, all women carry differently.

12. carrie

I think her bump is relatively discreet because she’s so tall. I’ve got a couple of friends who are around 6′ and even at 9 months they barely looked pregnant. But both gave birth to bigger than average babies (and both girls!). Plus if your stomach muscles are really tight, your belly is held in by your muscles. I’m sure in 6 weeks time she’ll look a lot more pregnant anyway.

13. gabby

Her belly size does not look too small to me (and of course, every pregnant belly is different).
    When I had my child, my belly looked small even it got bigger last month. My family thought the baby would be 5 pounder but surprisingly she weighed 7LB 1.1OZ at birth. My belly was all about the baby. Anyway, Nicole looks amazing! beautiful mom-to-be. More exciting motherhood is ahead!