Liam Gallagher’s Son Shocks Passersbyers

Oasis rocker Liam Gallagher was pictured leaving London restaurant Nobu on Tuesday with his seven-year-old son Gene, who made a rather rude gensture towards the cameras. Click here to see the photo.

Gene, whose mum is former All Saints singer Nicole Appleton, is the rocker’s third child as Liam is also dad to eight-year-old son Lennon with ex-wife Patsy Kensit and ten-year-old Molly with singer Lisa Moorish.

Source: The Daily Mail

Photo: Pacific Coast News

Filed under: Gene Gallagher

1. ivy

i dont wanna sound stupid, but what does that hand gesture mean?

2. Ashley

it’s not rude, to my knowledge?… he’s not sticking up just his middle finger. his dad used to give the same hand gesture. what’s the problem with it?

3. Lora

Looks like he’s giving a peace sign to me?????

4. Lyla85

in britain it means the same like the middle finger.

5. ivy

i was thinking maybe that was it, but cruz gave the middle finger and he’s british so that didnt make sense. looks like a peace sign to me too. lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

6. hannah

I was born in Manchester, UK and lived there till I was 17, the “two finger salute” is a bit like the American equivalent of the middle finger. My parents always referred to it as “get stuffed”. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the Gallagher tree :-)

7. Sophie

This sign with the palm facing inwards is regarded as offensive in the UK and I think Australia and New Zealand as well and does have the same meaning as the middle finger. If his palm had been facing outwards, then this would have been the peace sign and not offensive.

8. Lioness

Exactly, it’s equivalent to the middle finger in the US. If his palm was facing outward, it would be “peace”.

9. J

it’s an offensive gesture, not the peace sign, ladies. palm out = peace sign. palm in = f**k off.
    though, if that were my kid, i’d be teaching him to flip off the paparazzi myself.

10. lottie

i love liam gallagher and oasis
    also gene is sooooo sweet and cute