Rumor: Is Eva Longoria Pregnant?

Rumors are swirling that Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria might be pregnant.

Eva and her husband Tony Parker attended the CFDA Awards Monday night, and according to the NY Daily News from certain angles there appeared to be a baby bump. View another photo here.

Parker, 33, spoke to PEOPLE last year about starting a family,

“Tony and I would love to have kids”

Eva’s publicist had this to say, “We do not comment about clients’ personal [lives]“.

Source: Ny Daily News

Photo: Pacific Coast News

Filed under: Rumors

1. LMJ

She doesn’t look like
    she has a bump to me. Can’t really imagine her having kids at this point in her career. They would be cute tho…. Tonys sexy ;)

2. interesting – i wonder. parker has definitely become a better basketball player since being eva. i’m sure they will have very cute kids.

3. Amber

This is not a flattering look for her.

4. Rinoa

Her boobs look a little bigger too. Who knows!

5. Rachel

She is usually so petite…with both her stomach and boobs just tiny. This is definitely not her usual look…but you would think she might be concealing it not flaunting it if she doesn’t want the word out? Or maybe she does…

6. jen

I do recall her stating in a recent interview that if she were to become pregnant she wouldn’t hide it. If thats the case then she’s not hiding it but also not speaking out yet. The new season of Desperate Housewives includes her having children so this way have been quite planned out and would fit right into her current career.

7. hannah

Her face is looking a little full too, thats usually a tell-tale sign. Well, for me anyway. It’s wonderful news if it’s true, but I won’t hold my breath!

8. I don’t think she’s pregnant, she said herself that she wanted to wait a year or two, and last time all the rumors came up (during the writer’s strike) she said she had just been busy cooking (her passion) and eating to pass the time. So maybe she’s been festing again. That actually makes her likable to me, not one of those celebs who will deny every little tasty pleasure just for a slim figure’s sake.