Christina Defends Her Late Nights Out

Christina Aguilera has been spotted partying with her husband, Jordan Bratman, in Hollywood and most recently at a Las Vegas nightclub.

In defense of her late nights, Christina said,

“I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that.” Christina went on to say she is not sweating the criticism, “They never air [footage] of the paparazzi actually pulling up beside my husband and being like, ‘When is she going to leave the house? I have been trying to get a picture of her for weeks.” Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it’s something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on.”

The pop star also commented on her ever-changing body,

“It’s funny, me and my husband crack up about the bra sizes that we have been through since the pregnancy and delivery. It’s nuts to know what the female body’s capable of.” The mom of 4 month-old Max also commented on her weight loss, “It’s all mental. I am not someone that likes to work out. I would love to just relax or do something else you but I do because I feel good afterwards. It makes me feel good to see muscle definition and to just feel better health wise. I think it is so important to be able to do that so really it is all mentally pushing yourself towards your goal. I went through a whole course of weight training and cardio and boxing and things like that but it is also your food and making sure that you eat pretty clean throughout.”

Source: Access Hollywood

Photo: January 13

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. LISA SMITH

IT IS INTERESTING THAT KATIE HOLMES AND TOM CAN GO OUT EVERY NIGHT ..BUT CHRISTINA CAN’T HAVE FUN …

WHY CAN’T THE MEDIA LEAVE THEIR PRIVATE LIFE A LONE …
    WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF THEIRS.. NONE!

2. Jen

I think the key point here is that they’re going out together, as a couple. She’s not out gallivanting with girlfriends all the time and being photographed falling-over drunk.

I think more moms and dads need to get out of the house when their children are infants. This tends to be a time when Mom becomes all-consumed with baby and leaves Dad out in the cold. Date nights become non-existent and the stress can pack a punch to the husband/wife relationship when they’re not looking. Good for them for putting baby to bed and spending time alone together! If we had a sitter, my husband and I would definitely go out more. When I was kid, my parents went out every single Saturday night and today they still have an awesome marriage. It’s important for Mom and Dad to be Husband and Wife, too.

3. Rachel

When Max “leaves the nest” in 18 years, they will be so glad they didn’t let their marriage die on account of their children. They won’t have to try and find each other again, it will already be there because they never let it go. Kudos to them!

4. Claudius

I echo what everyone has said here. They need to go out and just be together, have fun together.

It is increasingly irritating to see some celebs actually doing something right and being raked over the coals for it. She doesn’t have to defend herself to anybody.

5. hannah

My husband and I go out at night whenever we can. It keeps the marriage healthy and alive, and helps relieve any stress and tension from the day. She shouldn’t even have had to defend herself, it’s ridiculous. I’m sure it’s people without children that are accusing her of being neglectful.

6. devin

It’s not like Christina is running around claiming to be the perfect mother. She isn’t constantly boring you with stories about her child, ala Angelina. And behaving as if she is the perfect mother. So what she parties.

7. dea

I am glad everybody here has the same thought as I do. It is HEALTHY for couples to spend time without their children. I am not saying they should do it every night but to keep a healthy marriage and sanity for both adults, why not? my hubby and I go out every weekend for dinner/movies without the kid. After spending time 24/7 with my son, it’s unbelievably refreshing!

8. Tracy

Apparently, unless you’re collecting children and/or dragging them everywhere with you (which is often inappropriate *cough* Suri Cruise *cough*) you are not a good parent. The media is so incredibly twisted.

ps-I hate people that won’t leave their children for a second and take them to adult events!

9. Kate

to Tracy, you have to think about the people that dont have good childcare. I personally wont leave my children with a stranger, not with all of the psychotic people out there who abused children to death. Its too dangerous in this world. My close family such as my mother is the only people I trust, and not everyone has that luxury.