Elizabeth Hurley, Arun Nayar & Damian Get All Dressed Up

Elizabeth Hurley, Arun Nayar & Damian Get All Dressed Up

Elizabeth Hurley, husband Arun Nayar and son Damian, 6, left their London home today dressed in their best. Damian’s father is American film producer Stephen Bing.

Photos: INFdaily.com

Filed under: Damien Hurley,Elizabeth Hurley

1. nicolette

oh my lord that kid looks silly and queer

2. Pencils

They must be going to a wedding–I bet the boy is in the wedding party. That’s a traditional outfit for a little boy in a formal British wedding.

BTW, he does NOT look silly or “queer.” What a thing to say about a child! What happened to “family-friendly” posting?

3. fee

Oh thats so cruel! He is going to look back on these pics and ask why his mum dressed him like he was out of a Charles Dickens story……she dresses him in old fashioned clothes all the time!

4. Jen

Yikes, I feel so bad for him. What an outfit. :(

5. Dea

I used to see butlers in the hotels whose pants are like Arun.

6. nosoupforyou

He is dressed oddly.

7. Bluezy

His name is Damian…..and he looks E-V-I-L in these pictures….in that outfit…with that haircut…and those eyes. I know I shouldn’t say that, and I’m sure he’s probably a sweet little boy….but OH MY!!

8. Tracy

My son’s name is Damian-as in SAINT Damian. But I’m sure you know nothing of that-only Hollywood trash.

9. Eva_baby

Awww. Poor Little Lord Fauntleroy. He looks pissed. I sincerely hope he is in a wedding because otherwise that’s just cruel. Heck, even if it is a wedding, it is still cruel.

10. Peta

I must admit that I blinked when I first saw the picture. Perhaps, as Pencils suggested, he had to wear this for a wedding.

Now that I think about it, this outfit isn’t very far removed from those extra long and lacy christening gowns that people put on even their male babies. I may think it looks downright ridiculous, but I suppose it’s part of that particular culture.

11. Linda

I cant belive how cruel Elizabeth is to her son. I cant get over what she did befor, When she made him vare girls swimsuit and took photos of him to have in her collection for her swimsuitline. And she is always letting him wear odd outfits, Doesn’t she care about what he thinks and feels? I bet that he is really unhappy. And you can definetly see it on these pics.

12. rosa

It’s obvious some of you have never attended an English wedding. His outfit is typical of the kind that would be worn as a member of the wedding party.

13. PtitePom

@ rosa : It didn’t shock me either. Except for the shoes, I could say that little ones could be dressed that way for a wedding here in France too. And that’s certainly NOT queer !!

14. Pencils
  15. LB

Look at some of his other photos. She dresses him like that frequently. It is a bit much.

16. Lora

I love the outift. I think it makes him look like a little british boy. He’ cute sa a button and icne we see him in these types of clothes all the time, maybe it’s HIS style and not Elizabeths that creates his wardrobe??

17. Lala

Haha Little Lord Fauntleroy is what came to my mind also. I read that Steven Bing was furious when Elizabeth named him Damien. It does have a menacing ring to it.

18. Tracy

Steven Bing should have nothing to say-I have never even seen a picture of him with his kid. And I’m sure you only think his name is ‘menacing’ that because of a movie.

19. bjf

Tracy, get over it. People think the name you gave your son is evil. Only you have to like it.

20. Melana

It’s for a wedding. Sheesh….

21. amii

thats not what boys wear 2 a english wedding he looks relly silly dressed like that