J-Lo & Marc Anthony Touch Down In Belgium With The Twins

J-Lo & Marc Anthony Touch Down In Belgium With The Twins

Marc Anthony arrived Belgium yesterday for a concert performance with his wife Jennifer Lopez and 4-month-old twins Emme and Max.

The popular Latin singer is happy to have the twins on tour, saying,

“When I perform… they will inspire me,” adding “I just need toys for the kids.” [backstage]

Mark Anthony’s tour will go to Spain next, then Belgium and will end in Italy on July 2nd.

Source: Daily Mail

Photos: Bauer Griffin

Filed under: Jennifer Lopez

1. Jailynn

Jennifer better be careful taking the steps of the plane in those shoes!!!!She not even hanging onto the railing!!!!Man o man!!

2. Christina

Seriously, is it really necessary for them to have customized blankets with their names on it. I know they have money and all but I think it would be more reasonably to have those blankets if they had identical twins.

3. bluezy

I’m just impressed that they are carrying the babies themselves. I don’t see a nanny (and I know they’ve said there’s no nanny) but I really still don’t quite believe it. They must have SOME help….right? Personally I could care less about the personalized blankets. My daughter has 3 personalized blankets and I’m by no means a rich person. People buy those types of things as gifts and I don’t think it’s a big deal. I love those personal touches. Very sweet and special.

4. Sumtin

The shoes were the first thing I saw, too… man, I bet she works out a lot to keep her balance while walking & holding a baby. That or she’s loaded up on antioxidants and glucosamine, lol. She drinks Purple and takes GC, lol.

5. Tracy

Those shoes are ridiculous to be walking down some steps in! I’m sorry-what a f’ing moron!

6. Hannah

Haha that’s too funny, the first thing I noticed was the shoes! It makes me nervous just looking at those pictures!

7. Janie

She looks like an idiot wearing these shoes. I don’t like her!

8. dea

So much for being environmentally friendly traveller, huh? private jets only for the mama diva of course..how much you want to bet she called the paps for this event!

9. Jast

I see how well Victoria Beckham has managed all these years wearing heels with her children. Maybe Jennifer will be able to pull it off too.