Denise & Charlie’s Kids In Therapy

Although Denise Richards, 37, and Charlie Sheen, 42, are involved in a messy public custody battle, they’re trying to make sure their 2 daughters, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, stay as unaffected as possible. Denise recently revealed that they’ve placed their girls in therapy to help prevent any permanent damage from the divorce,

“My kids are in therapy. It’s very sad that they need to be there, but they do for now. On the other hand, it’s good they have an outlet to deal with their feelings and someone who is just their advocate.”

Denise hopes her candid admission will help break the stigma against therapy and encourage other parents to reach out for help if needed,

“If I can help anyone feel better about their kids being in therapy — then something else good has come of this, too.”

Source: In Touch

Photo: INFdaily.com, June 20

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Abby

I personally think that therapy for kids there age is crazy.

I kind of do too. What could possibly be going on that a 3 and 4 year old needed to vent about??
    How about stop being a freak Denise and give up the reality show. Keep your kids out of the public eye and out of your messy divorce problems. Let them be children.

3. Peta

If my parents were trading vile insults in the press, I’d probably need therapy as a toddler too. Poor children. It can’t be easy being the mature parties in that family.

4. Nicole

It’s Denise who needs the therapy. Those poor girls.

5. Tracy

she is such an a-hole.

6. christie

oh my god is that the life of HOLLYWOOD children??? it is so sad!! they are sweet little girls and because their parents can’t be civil they have to go through that!!

7. Rachel

Denise and Charlie are obviously not healthy people, either one of them. Since they can’t get their sh*t together, at least they are providing their girls a secure and safe environment to work out the reality of this repulsive situation in.

8. Kris

I think therapy will help them, although they shouldn’t need it. Their parenst shpuld be ashamed of their behavior and their parenting. This is the first pic i,ve evr seen where the girls are SMILING?!!

9. Lioness

You guys are being kind of harsh, don’t you think? I mean, we don’t know WHAT these kids’ home life is like- they might very well need that therapy. Denise and Charlie are constantly trading barbs in public, so we can only imagine what goes on in their private lives. It’s not an easy thing to admit, even to just friends and family, that your kids are in therapy- so the fact that she said it to all of us… well, who knows, maybe they really need it. But then again… this is Denise Richards. Either way, I hope they all get the help they need.