Jennifer & Violet Visit Lake Shrine

Jennifer & Violet Visit Lake Shrine

Jennifer Garner and her daughter Violet visit ‘Lake Shrine’ this morning. Lake Shrine is home to the Mahatma Gandhi World Peace Memorial with gardens and a naturally spring fed lake.

Photos: Pacific Coast News

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

1. carine

woahhhhh she is the most beautiful of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

2. bluezy

My daughter is the same age….and I don’t carry her HALF as often as we see Jenn carrying Violet. She sure does look just like her mommy!! Dimples, smile, ears and all!

3. Rosy J

Violet is so freaking adorable. I never tire of pics of her and Jen. I love them so much. What a fun way to hang out with someone so near and dear to you.

4. Devin

She probably carries her because of the photographers.

5. Kate

Yeah, thats what i was going to say, Devin. I think the celebs often carry them more often then most people to keep them close to them and away from the creeps and paps

6. LolaJane

Sorry…..I think that kid is kinda goofy looking.

7. Amanda

Violet does have very ermmm….considerably sized ears?

8. LISA SMITH

CELEBRITY SCOOP IS THE FIRST TO SHOW A PICTURE OF VIOLET
    WALKING!!! WONDERING IF WE WOULD EVER SEE A PICTURE OF
    VIOLET WALKING ON HER OWN…THANKS A LOT CELEBRITY BABY SCOOP..!! WONDER WHAT IS IN THAT BAG SHE IS CARRYING..

9. Tracy

They were feeding the ducks, its probably bread.