Update: Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Welcome A Girl!

Update: Keith Urban just posted this message on his official website:

“Earlier this morning Nic gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban. We want to thank everybody that has kept us in their thoughts and prayers. We feel very blessed and grateful that we can share this joy with all of you today.”

Update: Us Magazine is reporting that Nicole & Kieth’s daughter has been named Sunday Rose Kidman Urban. Sunday reportedly weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Their rep said:

“Husband Keith was by Nicole’s side and mother and baby are very well. They are delighted.”

Update: It has just been confirmed that Nicole Kidman gave birth to a girl this morning in Nashville. The pregnancy was first announced in January. This is Nicole’s 3rd child – she has two other children with her former husband Tom Cruise: Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13. This is Keith’s first child. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Rumors are swirling that Nicole Kidman has checked into a Nashville hospital and is getting ready to give birth soon. Keith Urban was just on stage saying that his wife is “very, very, very, very, VERY pregnant.” Time will tell if this rumor is true.

Source: Perez Hilton & People & Us Magazine & Keith Urban’s Website

Photo: Reuters, May 23

Filed under: Births,Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

1. Nicole

SHE HAD THE BABY! A LITTLE GIRL!

2. Queen of the LaLa Land

According to People Nicole gave birth to a daughter this morning.

3. Christina

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I don’t like Nicole.

I believe she is trying to be like Tom. He got married she got married, she got pregnant, Katie got pregnant, Katie had a girl she had a girl.

4. Nicole

^^ Um, you can’t control what the sex of your baby is. Wow.

I’m not crazy about the name but congrats anyway.

5. C&H

congrats to Nicole and Keith!!

but i do wonder if #1 has a point.
    Suri—-Sunday
    Suri means red rose in persian
    Sunday’s middle name is rose. hmmm???

6. Helen Smith

congratulations to them both!
    great name, she deserved a little baba, after everythings she been though.
    I dont even think she is coping tom and katie in anyway, suri and sunday are both lovely names :)

7. Lora

Sometimes you guys read into things WAY TOO much. Just behappy that after her having a misscariage some years ago that she ws able to concieve and have a beautiful baby. What happened to congratualtions?

8. Hannah

Oh please, I’m sure the last person anyone wants to be like is Tom Cruise. Nicole has wanted to have a baby her whole life, and now she has (after many difficulties), so just be happy for her, jeez. Sunday Rose is a beautiful name, and I’m glad the baby is healthy. I love Nicole, she is the epitome of grace and elegance so I wish her the best in the world!

9. suz

I *LOVE* this name compared to some of the really, REALLY odd ones that some of the unfortunate celebrity offspring are saddled with. It sounds lovely and is very ‘country’. Congrats to them.

10. how exciting! Sunday Rose is a pretty name. A little bit different but still very pretty along with Apple and Honor and everyone else. I was watching the Wimbletons yesterday and saw Gwen and Gavin there. Can’t believe she could sit there for 7 hours being so pregnant.

11. LISA SMITH

NICOLE AND TOM DON’T EVEN SEE EACH OTHER WHEN SHE COMES TO PICK UP ISEBELLA AND CONNER.. ACCORDING TO
    TOM “THEY HAVE TO MAKE A SCHEDULE SO THAT THEY DON’T SEE
    EACH OTHER..” SO IT MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THEY HAVE WITH THE ADOPTED KIDS… NOW THAT
    BOTH TOM AND NICOLE HAVE THEIR OWN DAUGHTERS…

NICOLE HAS BECOME COUNTRY GIRL.. WITH A NAME LIKE SUNDAY
    ROSE.. SOUNDS LIKE AN COUNTRY SONG…

12. Sophie

Aww Sunday Rose, I do like it actually although it does sound a bit like Sunday Roast as in the British Sunday roast dinner anyone agree??

13. tess

I like the name too. it’s beautiful and I’m very happy for them.
    Congratulations to them both.
    Can’t wait to see her, she must be gorgeous.

14. Bee

This baby must be a beauty considering her Mom & Dad. But I dont like the name

15. Jessica

Come on they named her SUNDAY. Today is Monday. She was born on a monday and they called her sunday. I am so confused

16. Bev

Maybe they met on a Sunday…maybe she was conceived on a Sunday, etc. I dont mind the name at all.