Madonna’s Kids Out In NYC

Madonna's Kids Out In NYC

Source : Flynet

Filed under: David Banda Ritchie,Lourdes Leon,Madonna,Rocco Ritchie

1. Carolina

Lourdes is so stylish! :)

2. Claire

Lourdes has gorgeous hair!

3. Meg

That outfit is… WOAH. At least in my opinion. I would not let my daughter out of the house wearing that. It is funny to me that stuff we would not let our kids wear (or wear ourselves) suddenly becomes stylish when it is on a star or a star’s child!

4. Julie

@ Meg : I totally agree. I think it’s a bit too much for a girl her age… I wouldn’t say she’s stylish, she looks vulgar to me. Then again, it’s just MY opinion.

5. Natalie

I was a little shocked at that outfit too…but yes, she does have gorgeous hair! x

6. MJ

Lourdes is GORGEOUS.

7. Skangela

i’ve never seen lourdes dress like this when she is with her mother. could it be a case of “when the cat’s away, the mouse will play?” i doubt she realized this outfit is a bit “sexy”, when i was a child i thought dressing silly like this was fun and funky, now i realize why my mom hated it and wouldn’t let me out of the house in these kind of “costumes”.

btw, she is the spitting image of madonna in this ‘get up’ and with her hair blowing in the wind.

8. Bluezy

I think that outfit is hideous. She sure has been photographed with her father a lot lately.

9. lk8

funny how naive i am, i would have never thought of this outfit as “sexy”. looks like a little girl playing around with clothes/her own style to me. i guess i should be thankful that i have boys!