Jessica Alba In Cosmo

Jessica Alba just gave birth to her dauther, Honor Marie, last month and opened up about pregnancy in the August U.K. edition of Cosmopolitan magazine,

“I never felt less sexy,” Jessica said of her own pregnancy. “I mean, I wouldn’t have changed it for the world … but I wanted to get rid of all the weight.”

Jessica also commented on her relationship with hubby Cash Warren,

“I never thought I’d find a man before 30, let alone marry him and have his baby. I always used to meet the wrong guys – the ones who wanted to hang out for a week and see how far they could get. If you didn’t have sex in the first few days, you were either frigid or a lesbian. So I held out – and, boy, am I glad I did!”

As for her quickie wedding to Cash, she insists it was “very romantic” and she never had the desire for a star-studded, over-the-top ceremony,

“We’re not a typical Hollywood couple,” she said. “I love that he’s not an actor. I’m way too high maintenance to be in a relationship with an actor – they’re all such divas!” She went on to say they hadn’t planned on settling down so quickly, “Nothing was planned – the pregnancy or the wedding. But he took it in his stride and convinced me we’d conquer all!”

Source: People & Cosmopolitan

Photo: Cosmopolitan

Filed under: Uncategorized

Every time she opens her mouth I dislike her more. Having a baby and being pregnant should be the best feeling in the world but of course to someone so obsessed with their appearance it has to be “not sexy”?
    Get over yourself Jessica Alba

2. Jennie

I was thinking the exact same thing when reading this, Anon. Let’s hope she doesn’t raise her daughter to be as self obsessed over her appearance….

3. Nicole

She just bugs me. Nothing is ever really “nice” to her – she’s always got a problem with SOMETHING.

4. Hannah

Jessica aggrivates me. One minute she’ll say something that will make me like her, then the next she has to go and say something completely idiotic. It seems like she’s always complaining about something, whether it’s not being taken seriously in Hollywood because she’s too “sexy” or it’s about her weight or (Spanish? Mexican?) heritage. Ugh just be quiet Jessica!

5. Tracy

So you all felt sexy and wonderful while you were pregnant? Or don’t you have any kids? I for one couldn’t wait to drop the weight. It was becoming painful. Maybe if you’re overweight to start with…?
    At least she’s being honest, unlike Angelina Jolie who is SO full of B.S. ‘C-sections don’t hurt and I loved gaining 50 lbs. in 6 months’ She’s the one who should get over herself. And I don’t even like Jessica!

6. Hannah

Yes, I loooved being pregnant. I was able to lose the weight relatively quickly (because of breast feeding and running everyday) but weight was the last thing on my mind at the time, my new BABY was my first priority.

7. Nicole

It’s not that she’s talking specifically about weight, it’s that she’s always complaining about something – there’s never anything positive from her, ever.

And again Tracy, why do you insist on bringing Angelina into EVERY topic you post in? Seriously, nobody was talking about her, so why bring her up? You want to talk about her, go to a topic about her and post.

8. Tracy

Nicole~ What the he** are you talking about- I rarely bring up Angelina. “And again, Tracy…” Have we had a conversation before? I believe you are thinking of Devin, not me.
    The reason I brought her up was to COMPARE. Everything that comes out of Angelina’s mouth is happy, happy. I find her to be full of it, as do others, I would imagine. So by contrast, yes, Jessica is complaining, but at least she’s honest.
    And I believe I can post wherever I like, thanks.

9. Nicole

Jeez, calm down, seriously. I wouldn’t have a problem with Alba complaining if she wasn’t complaining EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH. I feel bad for her husband if she goes around whining all the time.

10. Tracy

I’m sorry,I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to respond to you addressing me.

Anyway, she does seem miserable, maybe she can become friends with Katherine Heigl.

11. Jennie

Tracy — I have four children, thank you. During my pregnancy, I felt very beautiful and content with the life that I was helping create. My husband always made me feel sexy as well. It was only AFTER having my children that I felt less than sexy but I don’t starve myself and spend hours upon hours working out, which is what really aggrivates me to no end with these “hollywood” mums. Perhaps they should spend less time in the gym and more time with their children and not let the nannies do all the work -.- (Yes I realize that this isn’t the subject on hand but it’s related and ticks me off lol)
    I just think that if these hollywood types didn’t want to gain weight and RISK “losing” their figures then perhaps they shouldn’t have children…..
    Jessica Alba just annoys me with how she words things and seems to whine and complain about everything. She really never does never have a nice thing to say and that’s just setting a horrible example for her daughter.

I have 3 children (2 are twins), I own my own company where I set my own hours, and I have a great marriage. I am quite thrilled with my existence.

What I was trying to say was I cannot stand the BS that these stars hand out. How easy pregnancy and childbirth were, how the weight just fell off, how their children are their no. 1 priority whilst handing them off to one of their nannies.

At least she is being honest and I don’t think we should condemn her for it. (just this once)

I assume most of these bobbleheads are just giving the standard line written by their publicist. Fact is, if most of these gals had to do actual jobs (9-5, M-F), clean their own house, make dinner every night and do all the things for sports and school that we do, I think they’d be singing a different tune.

That is the point I am trying to make.

13. Tracy