TomKat & Suri On TV Set

TomKat & Suri On TV Set

Tom Cruise and daughter daughter, Suri, 2, make a surprise visit to the Union Station set of the TV show Eli Stone where mom Katie Holmes was filming a cameo for an upcoming episode. It looks like they cut Suri’s bangs – maybe they saw all of our comments begging them to give her a trim?! ;0

Photos: Bauer-Griffin

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

1. Natalie

She did look ‘stylish’ with the long bangs, but is now better off as a two year old child! with them cut….well done to whoever had those scissors…

2. Bee

Suri is Beautiful! Im loving her dress.

3. what a cute couple – I love seeing what Kate is wearing because she always looks stylish.

4. yeah – glad to see that suri had a hair cut. katie’s new style looks great too! short and wavy.

5. Tracy

what is with Katie’s gloves? is it snowing? is she Diane Keaton?

6. anne

For the first time (to me), Suri looks exactly like….Tom (I can’t bring myself to say “Dad” yet – haha). It’s really apparent in a photo in this series that’s not included here, a profile shot that’s on the Daily Mail site. The way Suri most resembles Katie on this particular day is in looking thin and tired, poor thing.

7. Lindsey

I honestly think Suri is the most adorable child I have ever seen. I can never get over how cute she is.

8. luis

nunca sacan a sus otros hijos solamente a Suri

9. Mina

Yes, she looks very thin and pale. And they dress her like an adult. She is never seen with other children or playing outside. How can you say she is beautiful – she hardly ever laughs or looks happy and “child-like”, like a 2-year-old should. Like a porcellain doll… I get sad every time I see her.

I’m in total shock, I’ve actual seen pictures of Suri wearing that dress before. They actually let her wear an outfit more than once…oh wait, she’s not JLO.