Jennifer, Violet & Baby Bump?

Jennifer, Violet & Baby Bump?

Jennifer Garner picks up her daughter Violet at a daycare. Violet surprised Jen with a drawing that she made during the day. It sure looks like Jen’s got a growing bump under that shirt, even though their reps haven’t made the official announcement.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

1. I think she’s pregnant… all of the pictures lately look like there’s a “bump” but I don’t blame her for wanting to wait before announcing.

2. Hannah

I love Jen and really hope she is pregnant again (she seems like a wonderful, natural mother), but I couldn’t imagine being a celebrity constantly plagued with “baby bump” rumors! I’d be so self conscious and hitting the gym everyday :-)

3. LISA SMITH

Edit: Lisa Smith – Your comments will continue to be deleted as long as you use caps.

4. Cari

Moderators?? I know I’m not the only one who has complained about Lisa Smith and her constant “shouting”. What is it going to take to stop her? She obviously doesn’t seem to care.

5. Cari – she has been warned to stop writing in caps, but she hasn’t acknowledged the warning – her comments have been deleted.

6. Kyla

That certainly does look like a baby bump. I’ve seen some women who have stomachs like that who are not pregnant but not Jen who’s naturally slim and trim. How nice if she is! A little playmate for Violet.

7. If I had to pick one woman in Hollywood to have a baby, it’d be her! She seems crazy about her daughter and any other child will be so blessed!

8. Rosy J

Jen is such a natural mom. It’s like she was born to be one. Her little Violet is such a shinning example of a devoted “Hollywood” mom. If she is pregnant, I am so pleased for them. Can’t wait for it to be confirmed.

9. LISA SMITH

why is it called shouting for using capitals .. i use capital all the
    time.. i leave it on capitals..sorry…why not delete all the negative
    comments instead..i have not offended anyone.. if using capitals
    can cause this effect …

10. Julie

@ Lisa Smith : Lisa, thank you for not writing in caps anymore. We appreciate. You need to understand that people see that as an agression when you use capitals. It’s not about what you write but how you write it. You are the only person who does that and instead of reading the interesting messages you could post, readers only get annoyed and scroll down.
    See, now that you’re writing normally, no one gets bothered anymore and we can finally stop on what you say and read it just like any other comment.
    Thanks for understanding. We hope you’ll continue this way. :) Enjoy your time on the site!

11. Cari

Thank you very much Lisa Smith!

12. Yes – Thanks Lisa Smith ;-)

13. Whitney Lloyd

My guess is that she is pregnant, because of the way she is carrying her daughter. When I was pregnant with my second, I had to carry my toddler up high like that above my waist. It is the most natural feeling way as opposed to down on the hips. Just a guess.

14. Carolina

I think they are a wonderful, happy family. But poor Jennifer, she can’t even pick her daughter from daycare without people taking pictures of her. Seriously, i would be absolutely crazy by now if i was in her shoes!

15. Ann

Violet is a doll and Jen appears to be the sweetest Mom…i hope she is pg…