Update : Introducing Levi Alves McConaughey

Update : Introducing Levi Alves McConaughey

Update: One cute photo of Matthew and Levi added!

After the gorgeous Honor Marie Warren’s debut last week, it’s Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves’ newborn’s turn to be on the cover of Ok! Magazine. So here is baby Levi, born on July 7th at Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center, weighing a healthy 7 lbs., 4 oz.

“We found a great rhythm,” Matthew tells OK! about the delivery of baby Levi. “Contractions started kicking in. I sat there with her, right between her legs. We got tribal on it, we danced to it! I was DJ-ing this Brazilian music.”

The new Dad tells OK! he kept a detailed diary of his and Camila’s hospital experience.

“I have it all chronicled,” he explained. “Becoming a dad is something I’ve dreamed of doing since I was 10. Becoming a father felt very, very natural. We were jamming! She was sweating. No painkiller, let’s go. She just clicked into that gear that only a woman has at a time like this. We’d been up for 40-something hours, and we went from dead tired to a really steadfast, ‘Let’s handle this… let’s stay in the rhythm. Don’t let the contraction be more than you.’”

Source : Ok! Magazine

Filed under: Camila Alves,Levi McConaughey,Matthew McConaughey

1. Tiffany

AAAAAWWWWWWW……….little Levi looks like mommy! Question is will he be as hot as his dad…………..most likely:)

2. Tracy

He is SO cute!!
    On another note, I’m not surprised about anything he said about the birth, but it sounds really annoying and the opposite of relaxing. I would have killed him!

3. tess

He’s really sweet and very beautiful.
    I think that he looks like Mathew and Camila.
    Can’t wait to see more pics.

4. What a little angel. Their birth story sounds amazing!

5. nosoupforyou

He sounds strange, IMO.

6. Lisa

Soooo cute – I can totally imagine him going “tribal” it makes me laugh thinking about it!

7. Michelle

LOL, Tracy. Me, too!!! :D

8. Amanda

wow I always knew he was WEIRD how could all that noise possibly be relaxing?I’d have killed him….annoying weirdo in my opinion how could any woman like him,he rarely showers and doesn’t wear deodrant,of course Miss I Hate the paparazzi Julia Roberts admited to not wearing deodrant either which is just NASTY ewww!

9. Sophie

He’s so cute! What a gorgeous family they are.

10. Hannah

Reading this made me laugh! My husband is so much like Matthew, very zen and laid back. So when I was giving birth to our first child my husband kept trying to be stay involved and tried hard to keep me calm and centered by constantly touching me and initiating breathing exercises. Suffice to say it didn’t help and only made me aggrivated! He meant well though, but his intentions almost got him kicked out of the delivery room! :-)

Levi is beautiful just like his momma and daddy. I think I like their cover the most out of all the recent celeb baby covers. Very cute! I really like that Matthew seems genuinely excited to be a dad.

11. andrea

How on earth did they luck out and catch that little newborn smile on film?! Too cute……baby….not the off the wall dad! ;)

12. Laura

The baby is adorable! He looks like his mom.

But what?!? That is a weird interview. I’m due in November with my first child and if my husband acts like that I will kick him out of the delivery room! Jeeez!

13. Such a cute baby!

14. Amanda

I think the quote I read about him saying when he saw his son’s “percker” is just a bit odd…I mean your not twelve you could say penis you know….

15. anne

Re father-and-son pic: looks like a life-lovin’ child already, like he’s truly glad to be here! As for dad, that’s some for real Pride and Joy right there . . .

16. Olivia

i am sure Camila liked all what he was doing in delivery room. i mean they looks such a great couple and understand each other very well. he knew what she wanted him to do.