Kate Hudson In W Magazine

Kate Hudson is on the latest cover of W magazine. In the magazine, she opens up about everything from her new film, Bride Wars, to her ex-husband Chris Robinson, to her favorite subject of all: her 4-year-old son, Ryder.

On her 4-year-old son, Ryder Robinson: “He’s superathletic. I just signed him up for tennis camp. He’s very good at riding a bike – no training wheels. And he’s skiing! I was at that age too, but not as good as he is.”

On if she feels she missed out on anything considering she had her son at the young age of 24: “Am I gonna look back and say, God, I wish I could have gone to that…that…concert? I’d rather be listening to my son sing songs. I’d rather be watching him sleep.”

On co-parenting with her ex-husband, Chris Robinson: “We iChat with Chris constantly. No matter what is going on in my life, relationship-wise, Chris takes absolute precedence. It’s important for Ryder to hear me say how wonderful Chris is, and how much Chris misses him.”

For the complete W magazine interview with Kate, click here.

Source: W magazine

Photo: W magazine

Filed under: Kate Hudson

1. emily

that is a strange cover

2. justme

i was thinking the same thing! she doesn’t look like herself at all! i almost didn’t recognize her…

3. Hannah

hmmmm…airbrushed much?

4. V

duh airbrushed, EVERY magazine in the country/world airbrushes their pictures. I doubt you can find even one picture (that was staged and professionally taken, no paparazzi pics) that hasn’t been airbrushed or altered in some way. if it is left unaltered the magazine always makes a huge deal about the pictures being “natural.”

5. Jen

If they’re such good friends, then I find it inexcusable that they divorced and allowed their child to come from a broken him. His needs come first. If they get along so well, talk all the time, and Chris takes precedence in her life, then why on earth would they put that boy on the revolving door of mom’s house/dad’s house? Talk about selfish.

6. gia

airbrushing to remove distracting flaws is understandable, however pratically airbrushing someone into someone else is not cool. they could have made their artistic statement & still left her looking like herself, but cooler. what happened to the art of make-up & lighting & photography? now its the art of photoshop which kind of makes me sad.